PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Digitech Bad Monkey

Eric
January 18th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Hi. I'm looking for an OD pedal for my home setup, and the Bad Monkey seems to be both cheap and pretty decent. Anybody out there want to part with their pedal? I'm cruising craigslist too, but figured I would throw it out to the fretters in case someone has one that is not being used these days.

duhvoodooman
January 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Try eBay--there are always a few of these up for bid. You should be able to nail a used one in good condition for $25 - $30, if you're patient.....

Blaze
January 18th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Danelectro T.O. or Drive both are great choices for cheap..

Look for version 1 ...

M29
January 19th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Hello Eric,

I am very hesitant to do this because it is one pedal that I think almost everyone at least on this board hangs on to but you can have my Naughty Monkey for 30.00 shipped. I will even throw in my Arion Tubulator that I modded. I can't remember the mod I did but it is a sweet sounding distortion pedal too.

Now that I have the ZYS MkII it is time to let the others go.

What do ya think?

M29

Eric
January 19th, 2010, 02:06 PM
I am very hesitant to do this because it is one pedal that I think almost everyone at least on this board hangs on to but you can have my Naughty Monkey for 30.00 shipped. I will even throw in my Arion Tubulator that I modded. I can't remember the mod I did but it is a sweet sounding distortion pedal too.
Well actually, I meant to update here, but I scored an almost-new one last night for $25 off of Craigslist. Thanks for the offer!

M29
January 19th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Cool :rockon