PDA

View Full Version : Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax To Tour Together

MAXIFUNK
January 21st, 2010, 06:33 PM
Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax To Tour Together

WOW, check this out!!!!!!!

http://www.billboard.com/events/metallica-slayer-megadeth-anthrax-to-tour-1004053671.story#/events/metallica-slayer-megadeth-anthrax-to-tour-1004053671.story

:what

marnold
January 21st, 2010, 08:32 PM
That would be beyond brutal. Wow. Anthrax hasn't toured in, like, forever.

Commodore 64
January 21st, 2010, 08:34 PM
Soul On A Roll But You Treat It Like Soap On A Rope Cuz The Beats And Lines Are So Dope!

SuperSwede
January 22nd, 2010, 03:06 AM
I saw Slayer live 1995 or something.. awesome show.. I still havent been able to see Megadeth but I hear they put on a great show.

bcdon
January 23rd, 2010, 11:23 AM
I saw Slayer live 1995 or something.. awesome show.. I still havent been able to see Megadeth but I hear they put on a great show.

I saw Megadeth's "So Far, So Good.. So What!" tour in 1988!! The only thing I can remember is their cover of "Anarchy in the U.K." and when Dave Mustaine told Tipper Gore to "f---" herself as she was pushing her censorship cause.

SuperSwede
January 23rd, 2010, 03:28 PM
I saw Megadeth's "So Far, So Good.. So What!" tour in 1988!! The only thing I can remember is their cover of "Anarchy in the U.K." and when Dave Mustaine told Tipper Gore to "f---" herself as she was pushing her censorship cause.

Yeah Dave has a .. ehrm.. interesting personality ...

But I do love most of their albums!

Unknown Fan
January 25th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Anthrax's Scott Ian, meanwhile, says the tour ends "26 years of expectation," adding that "I believe not only will we live up to the expectations, we will shatter them!! No other four bands as influential as the four of us have ever done this. Imagine if the Beatles, Stones, the Who and Zeppelin had done shows? Or Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Motorhead?...That's how big I feel this is."

Scott Ian has just demonstrated how the O2 has failed to reach his brain.

Dont get me wrong, I love these bands, but hes making quite a reach there.
I thought about going to this, but the $ I'd spent on travel and tickets is now going toward a Rickenbacker...