Robert
September 19th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Sweden got a new government!

duhvoodooman
September 19th, 2006, 02:23 PM
So did Thailand, apparently.... :eek:

Tone2TheBone
September 19th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Rob please tell me Yngwie is not the premier!

I like Thai food yeah.

Floating space debris is pretty boring.

Spudman
September 19th, 2006, 02:54 PM
How about this Tone?

Do guitars float? I'm talking Telecaster, Stratocaster, Les Paul, 335. I'm just curious. I've never tried it. I'm thinking....what with all the recent earthquake activity and all, and California being overdue for the one that dumps it into the ocean, if guitars float then if the 'big one' happens then there will be a lot of cool guitars floating in the ocean up for grabs.

So do guitars float?

aeolian
September 19th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Anybody here like the group Blondie? I really liked several of their records back in the 1980's. But did you know that Debbie Harry was born in 1945, which makes her over 60. Suddenly I feel really old!

aeolian

ted s
September 19th, 2006, 03:17 PM
How about..

I'm turning 40 in December, wifey-poo suggested I buy myself some new gear as Bday gift. I've had a chubbi for a Strat for a while and maybe a Vox AD30 or 50VT.

Your mission if you choose to accept it is to help me decide.

Come on Fretters, I know we ALL like to help spend someone elses money.

Robert
September 19th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Get a good Strat! For amp, either of the Voxes will be fine.

Tone2TheBone
September 19th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Spud - Yes I would think that guitars float, but I haven't tested that theory yet either.

Aeolian - My sisters got the first Blondie LP when they were kids and I copped some licks off of that. So yeah I liked Blondie. I like the episode of the Muppet Show with Debbie as musical guest too.

Ted s - My birfday is in November and I'm thinking of one of the loop stations as my gift. My wife asked me today to start tossing hints at them. I would like to help you spend some money on a nice JV Strat or a Muddy Tele. *evil grin*

SuperSwede
September 20th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Yes Sweden has a new government :(

Guitars float? Well a 335 style guitar might float, but I dont think a LP would. Tone, care to sacrifice yours to science?

Tone2TheBone
September 20th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Yes Sweden has a new government :(

Guitars float? Well a 335 style guitar might float, but I dont think a LP would. Tone, care to sacrifice yours to science?

Nooooooo........... :)