PDA

View Full Version : So whats under the christmas tree this year?

SuperSwede
November 20th, 2005, 01:32 PM
So what do you guys think you will get from the wife/gf this christmas? Will it be the usual After Shave, or perhaps something guitar related?

I know that I will get something for ye olde squirrel guitar :p

Justaguyin_nc
November 20th, 2005, 03:15 PM
I've nailed it down to an Amp.. or two or three.. dag'gummit... can't decide which..

1. Fender Cyber-Deluxe (love the sound clips and favor BlackFace settings but costly)

2. Vox AD50VT (love sound clips but lacks Midi and seems to breakdown alot per reviews)

3. Fender G-Dec and Epiphone Valve Jr together. (They both sound like fun but I would still be looking for a GOOD amp) (probably always will till I put out for a GOOD amp)

SuperSwede
November 21st, 2005, 02:43 AM
I would take the Vox any day... I bet that would be a very big package, I hope that you have a really big christmas tree ;)

Myles
November 22nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
As long as I get a huge supper and get to see the old family and friends, I'll be happy.

Tim
November 22nd, 2005, 01:36 PM
Amen! FF& C. That stands for Food, Friends and Christ. We can't forget the reason for the season.

SuperSwede
November 22nd, 2005, 01:43 PM
You are absolutely correct.

Nelskie
November 23rd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Hopefully, a Shure SM-57 microphone! If not, a few new CD's would be nice, like UFO Live at the BBC, or the Savoy Brown Collection. Being with family is, of course, one of the joys the Christmas holiday brings, and that is probably what I am looking forward to the most. Season's Greetings everyone!

Robert
November 23rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
I just got an early present from myself - an SM 57 from eBay that I got shipped to me for $72! I will get another present from myself soon - a Creative Zen Micro 6GB MP3 player! I am the best Santa for me!

Katastrophe
November 23rd, 2005, 01:53 PM
Not gonna get much for Christmas this year... The fiancee and I are getting married on the 2nd, and we're going on a cruise for the honeymoon. It's the first time she's ever been out of the country, and the first time she's ever been on a cruise.

So, we'll go down to Mom's house for the holiday, and spend it watching the various children in our extended family run around, have a good time, and generally act like the reasonably behaved, slightly spoiled little hooligans that they are.

Tone2TheBone
November 23rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Well my birthday is this month so I'll probably get my wish list stuff then and then have boxes of clothes to open on Christmas morning. I usually end up buying what I want or need on my own anyway like Robert does. Make that 2 best Santas around buddy!