PDA

View Full Version : A little ABB to lighten the mood.

M29
January 25th, 2010, 10:36 PM
G1jpQu6qR1E&feature=related

mrmudcat
January 25th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Check out warren he is just a pup!!!..........I wish D.B. and Greg would put shit in the dirt and bury it ( D.B. would have to sober up:thwap ) so I can see one more show with ABB with original members:dude

Thanks for the clip brother!!!!:happy

SuperSwede
January 26th, 2010, 03:28 AM
wow... I dont have any hair to talk about anymore but when I did I was always jealous of Greg Allmans! haha.. Awesome Hayes solo!

Commodore 64
January 26th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Probably one of my favorite songs of all time. Duane's solo in the original recording is one of my all time favorites.

mrmudcat
January 26th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Check out the midnight rider clip and the statesboro blues with D.T. and Warren!!!

One has Haynes playing slide with Trucks kicking in some chops that bring smiles to both Gregg and Warren!!!!! There are others from that show like soulshine also:french

sumitomo
January 26th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Awesome clip.When I was in High School I used to sell Bongs (Blue Sky Bong Co.) I changed the words around to that song back then,it went Lord you now it makes me high when you blow your smoke my way,blow your smoke my way,yea yea.Sumi:D

mrmudcat
January 26th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Hey me likes...............

peachhead
January 26th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Check out warren he is just a pup!!!..........I wish D.B. and Greg would put shit in the dirt and bury it ( D.B. would have to sober up:thwap ) so I can see one more show with ABB with original members:dude

Thanks for the clip brother!!!!:happy

Cool clip and yep, I agree!

Kazz
January 27th, 2010, 05:15 AM
Warren and Derek are one of my absolute favorite 1. 2. punches in rock music today. The other would have to be Frank Hannon and Tommy Skeoch when Tommy was clean and still with Tesla. His replacement Dave Rude is no slouch either.

It is rare air that anyone can breathe to be on the same plane as the late great Skydog Duane Allman.

One of my favorite newer Allman Brothers videos is of Derek and Warren playing a song for the fun of it in their dressing room before a show. They do Olde Friende and Warren is asking Derek if he just wants to do part of it or the whole thing....and they agree.....have to do the whole thing and rip into it.