PDA

View Full Version : Create your monster!

Jimi75
September 20th, 2006, 11:38 AM
7 strings, 8 strings, built in toaster, whatever...feel free to be your own Frankenstein and create your monster! Try to built in at least one personal feature and tell the name that stands on the headstock ( only if you want to )

Here's mine:
-Rosewood Neck taken of the Line6 Variax700 (best neck I have ever had in my hands)
-Cluson locking tuners
-real bone nut
-12th fret would habe an L and an A inlayed instead if the dots (initials of my kidz)
-coulour see trough vintage white
-body would be thick like a les Paul with the form of a Tele, but modernly shaped - with curves not just a paddel or even a hollow body
- vintage tremolo fixed with a block
- name on the headstock would be....mmmhhh.....let me think......"Goongitah custom"
Puuhhh that was difficult....
- PUs `= Texas special neck; p90 middel; seymour duncan s or even n4 splittable in the bridge position
- maybe a Piezo system, too
- to remind me of my youth a carved "Goonies" bones & skull behind the bridge ( not as exaggerated as ESP did on the Lynch skull guitar ), just small in black & white contrast ( hope you know the movie ;) )
- built in tuner

Greetz
Jimi75

fender tele
September 20th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Easy.....

1953 Fender Telecaster...black guard.

Completely stock, w/OHSC.

Worked for Danny Gatton & Roy Buchanan. (in now way am I implying that I play as well as either of these guys!!!!)

oldguy
September 21st, 2006, 09:51 AM
Hey, I think I may resemble that remark.:rolleyes:
I'm working on something else right now, though. It should either turn out to be a jewel or junk depending on my level of patience.:D