PDA

View Full Version : Beer!

mainestratman
February 2nd, 2010, 04:49 PM
The Strongest Beers in the Universe (http://www.beer-universe.com/beer-education-article/2010-02-02/The-Strongest-Beers-in-the-Universe/?&utm_source=strongest+beers&utm_medium=fb+post&utm_content=&utm_campaign=articles)

:beer:

Eric
February 2nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
I've had 120 minute IPA, which is brewed not far from here. You can really smell the alcohol as you bring the glass up to your mouth.

Good, but definitely a sipper.

peachhead
February 2nd, 2010, 06:20 PM
Somehow I don't think I could bring myself to pay $600 for a bottle of beer. Damn. :messedup:

Brian Krashpad
February 3rd, 2010, 07:19 AM
Somehow I don't think I could bring myself to pay $600 for a bottle of beer. Damn. :messedup:

Shoot, 6 bills is guitar money, not beer money.

And I LIKE beer.

hubberjub
February 3rd, 2010, 08:39 AM
I've had 120 minute IPA, which is brewed not far from here. You can really smell the alcohol as you bring the glass up to your mouth.

Good, but definitely a sipper.

The 120 is good. I've had quite a few of them in my day. I prefer the 90 as I find it easier to drink. The 60 minute is on my all time favorite list. IPA doesn't get much better IMO.

Eric
February 3rd, 2010, 08:59 AM
The 60 minute is on my all time favorite list. IPA doesn't get much better IMO.
I agree 100%.

peachhead
February 3rd, 2010, 08:10 PM
Shoot, 6 bills is guitar money, not beer money.

And I LIKE beer.

I'm thinking I could get a nice LP copy, some beer, and some Jack, and when I finally wake up, my guitar will probably be relic'd, and I'll still have some change (I hope). :AOK

poodlesrule
February 4th, 2010, 06:52 PM
You all know you can brew your own, right...?
(a few states have some odd limitations)

If you can play guitar, you can brew beer.
Amazingly, you almost have to ruin homebrew on purpose, quite resilient.

otaypanky
February 6th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Wow,and I thought guitar people were crazy!
$3500. for a 6 pack? Did I read that right?