PDA

View Full Version : CV 50s tele

tot_Ou_tard
February 6th, 2010, 06:42 PM
The pups didn't work on the first Squier Classic Vibe 50s tele that I received from MF.

I've had the replacement for maybe two weeks now...WOW!

I've never had a tele before, man is it a lot of fun. Lots of bite and sustain and a killer low end.

My favorite position is the the middle with both pups on.

Dauntless
February 6th, 2010, 06:52 PM
These CVs are great!!
I now have 3 and if I had the fundage, I'd have the full set of Teles and Strats. :help

ZMAN
February 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Is that the Tele Custom, or the original White one? I have the new CV Tele Custom and it is just amazing. I can't put it down. I have never owned a tele and I will now have to try more of them out in the stores to see if they all play as nice as this one.

Mister Boston
February 7th, 2010, 01:23 AM
I haven't played the CV Teles yet but I did spend a few hours in a store putting the CV 60s Strat through the paces. Definitely a SWEET axe for the money. Best series Squier's put out in a while IMHO. I'd take that sucker over plenty of Mexican Strats I've played. I can only assume the Teles are up to snuff. I have a cheap off-brand Tele knock-off that gets the job done but eventually I'll need something better. I definitely have my eye on the CV. And the basses in that line are killer too.

MAXIFUNK
February 7th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Today I was listening to my guitar teacher jam with the CV Tele Custom
through Fender Blues Deluxe and a Vox Night Train with it's matching cab that Tele just rocked both of them.

I have not touched one yet but I think I am leaning towards the CV Tele ThinLine. A real cheap and great way to get into the Semi-hollow Guitar world.

I have gas for sure for that axe only the the Fender American Special Black HSS has me gasing more! If Gasing is a word!!!! LMAO @ gasing

Congrats Tot enjoy your new axe! :applause :dude

ZMAN
February 7th, 2010, 10:17 AM
I haven't played the CV Teles yet but I did spend a few hours in a store putting the CV 60s Strat through the paces. Definitely a SWEET axe for the money. Best series Squier's put out in a while IMHO. I'd take that sucker over plenty of Mexican Strats I've played. I can only assume the Teles are up to snuff. I have a cheap off-brand Tele knock-off that gets the job done but eventually I'll need something better. I definitely have my eye on the CV. And the basses in that line are killer too.
I said it about the CV50s Strat. A must have guitar, don't miss it, and I am even more emphaticaly saying the same about the CV Tele Custom. Mine came set up and intonated, with a set of D'Adarrio 10s at my request from a Ma and Pa local. I only had to lower the action and it was perfect.

Iago
July 14th, 2010, 09:08 AM
All I know is that our own Robert Renman just bought a CV 50's, and I'm waiting for his demo!

Yeah, awesome guitars :) I just wish they would come in a few more colors.

Robert
July 14th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Hi Iago, long time no see! Yeah, I will get some videos up, just be patient.

How are things in Olinda? Playing much?

Iago
July 14th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Yes..long time! But hopefully I'll be able to stick around more often now during vacations (there are 2 forums in "Orkut" in which I'm a moderator and co-owner and that's also a cause for my vanishing). Sunny day today in Olinda and I hope it keeps like that, some friends from Germany are coming over this weekend :)
And of course my Tele keeps getting the usual abuse daily! Thanks for asking!