PDA

View Full Version : Go Saints!!

sunvalleylaw
February 7th, 2010, 08:44 PM
GO SAINTS!!!

I don't really follow either team, but I like their (New Orleans) athleticism, I have been to that city at least, and that place has been through a lot. So:

GO SAINTS!!!

Spudman
February 7th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Their defense really stepped up in the last quarter and shut Manning down. They played a good game especially coming back from a 10 point deficit. I'm happy that they are back in the limelight considering all that the city has been through. Good job Saints.

mainestratman
February 7th, 2010, 09:13 PM
I cheer for the Patriots and whoever plays the Colts.

Good Superbowl for me this year. REAL good one. :-)

sunvalleylaw
February 7th, 2010, 09:51 PM
It WAS a good game. I usually just watch for the ads and the half time entertainment. But this game was really good! I like that although it was close, it was not decided by the margin created by the 2 point call that I thought was correct (amazing play!) yet still a reversal.

duhvoodooman
February 8th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Good on them Saints!! And you have to feel good for the city of New Orleans! :applause :dude :applause

Bloozcat
February 8th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I was rooting for the Colts, but the Saints just out played them! :AOK

marnold
February 8th, 2010, 08:53 AM
I picked the Colts but was rooting for the Saints. We fans of historically crappy teams need to stick together.

sunvalleylaw
February 8th, 2010, 09:16 AM
I picked the Colts but was rooting for the Saints. We fans of historically crappy teams need to stick together.

I had given up on the Superbowl as a game a few years ago when I felt the Seahawks (historically bridesmaids at best) were robbed of the game by officials that were obviously paid off by the eastern interests to make sure that running back that was retiring went out on a high note with his Steelers team. ;) I was glad to see the underdog come out on top this time.

Jipes
February 9th, 2010, 04:19 AM
I've seen the Match yesterday on the private french TV channel and love it Drew Brees did a real great match and as usual the defense was very opportunistic and won the match with this last interception !

I'm so happy for the city and all the residents which have suffered so much during Katrina :nope