PDA

View Full Version : An Original Blues Tune... Part Time Woman

tele911
February 9th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Check it out, tell me what you think.:AOK

http://hc.bloodyvelvet.com/files/129/Part%20Time%20Woman%20mix%203%20Master%202%20%203j an10.mp3

baldgit
February 9th, 2010, 08:48 AM
That was great.... I enjoyed listening! Thx dan

guitarhack
February 9th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Very nice. The guitar solo could have used a little more boost in the mix, but nice tune.

helliott
February 10th, 2010, 04:35 PM
I like this a lot. Lead solo needs to be boosted. Vocals are cool. Like the middle eight to mix it up a little.
Who are the players?

Blaze
February 10th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Cool !! Well done...:socool

tele911
February 10th, 2010, 05:16 PM
I like this a lot. Lead solo needs to be boosted. Vocals are cool. Like the middle eight to mix it up a little.
Who are the players?

www.myspace.com/bluzmachine

I'm the guitar guy :AOK

piebaldpython
February 10th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Your git is too far down/back in the mix. I had to listen twice to it to get an idea of what you were doing. That being said.....I liked what I heard. Nice chops.

I checked out a few of the other tunes.......Love Me Like A Man and Hurts So Bad. Nice tunes, really nice lead playing and your git was up front in both of those tunes.

I'm surprised that Nancy didn't list Bonnie Raitt as an influence.........esp. seeing that she covered two of Bonnie's tunes on the website.

tele911
February 11th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Nancy is very young...she didn't know who bonnie raitt was. I gave her copies of the stuff that I thought she should learn. She does know susan tedeschi though :-) we do the mother truckers version of love me like a man. Check them out, they are one of my favorites. I'll bump up the solo a bit when I get a chance. :AOK

piebaldpython
February 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Nancy is very young...she didn't know who bonnie raitt was. I gave her copies of the stuff that I thought she should learn.

lol Angel From Montgomery is a long-time Bonnie Raitt tune too. Nancy has a good voice, good phrasing. Good luck with your band.

tele911
February 12th, 2010, 04:57 PM
lol Angel From Montgomery is a long-time Bonnie Raitt tune too. Nancy has a good voice, good phrasing. Good luck with your band.

Thank you, and thanks to everyone for listening:AOK