PDA

View Full Version : Remission

piebaldpython
February 14th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Those of you who have been around these parts for the past 2 years or so may well remember the continuing saga of my daughter, BC, and her fight to get her life back from the medical hell that is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD/CRPS).

She saw her neurologist on 02/01/10 and he said that she is in....REMISSION. :happy :happy :happy

Her life is good, she (age 23) is in her second semester (full-time) of her freshman year at Temple University in the Honors program with a dual-major of secondary ed and English. She has a LIFE.....and so do we. :happy

Praise the Lord and somebody pass me a slide!!

Blaze
February 14th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Wow ! that s a GREAT news :applause :happy :applause :happy :applause

kidsmoke
February 14th, 2010, 09:45 AM
PBP, I've got a 22 yr old and and 18 yr old myself. I can't imagine what the battle has been like for you and yours, and then this news. WOW!!!:happy

Awesome. What's the tune that's gonna come from the amp when you find the slide?

Congrats, bro.

mainestratman
February 14th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Great news!

MAXIFUNK
February 14th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Those of you who have been around these parts for the past 2 years or so may well remember the continuing saga of my daughter, BC, and her fight to get her life back from the medical hell that is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD/CRPS).

She saw her neurologist on 02/01/10 and he said that she is in....REMISSION. :happy :happy :happy

Her life is good, she (age 23) is in her second semester (full-time) of her freshman year at Temple University in the Honors program with a dual-major of secondary ed and English. She has a LIFE.....and so do we. :happy

I did not know of this BUT TO HEAR THAT ANYONE IS WINNING A BATTLE LIKE THIS WARMS MY HEART CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Having a 12 year daughter who has survived 3 PNET tumors of Brain & spine I can relate to your relief as a parent. May blessings continue to fall on your daughter.

Bloozcat
February 14th, 2010, 02:26 PM

I can only imagine the relief, thankfulness, and humility you and your family must feel right now, pie. It has to be a lonely, helpless feeling to be a parent in a situation like this.

Celebrate life! God blessed your daughter, all the doctors and surgeons who tended to her, and your family who supported her. If that's not something to celebrate, I don't know what is....:AOK

My best wishes for your daighter's continued health and happiness.

street music
February 14th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Pie, Congrats to all of you. I know it has been a rough time for your family but now let's hope she never has another problem from this.:happy :happy :happy

tjcurtin1
February 14th, 2010, 09:21 PM
I was a bit afraid to read the post at first - glad to hear the continuing good news!

piebaldpython
February 14th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the sentiments. As to the slide tune.........Give Me Back My Wig by Hound Dog Taylor. :happy

sumitomo
February 14th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Fantastic Pie, God is good!!! Sumi:D

Kazz
February 15th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Fantabulous news Pie.....glad to hear this wonderful news about your baby cobra.

Tig
February 15th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Great news, Pie!!!

I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days or great days.
-Lance Armstrong

duhvoodooman
February 15th, 2010, 10:42 AM
That's great, great news, Steve! :AOK :happy :applause

M29
February 15th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Praise God! What great news, all the best to your daughter and the rest of you. God Bless!

M

oldguy
February 15th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Fantastic news!:applause
We keep you all in our prayers and will continue to do so.

Katastrophe
February 15th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Awesome news. We will absolutely keep praying for continued remission and good health.

marnold
February 15th, 2010, 08:37 PM
I thought I had posted here. Hmm, maybe it's when my box was locking up. Anyway, I'm beyond happy to hear that things are still going well. I pray it remains that way.

Monkus
February 15th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Prayers and mojo on the way for continuous improvement! Good news!

sunvalleylaw
February 15th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Wonderful news PBP! Thanks for sharing!

wingsdad
February 15th, 2010, 10:30 PM
That's just awesomely excellent news, pie. Y'all've been blessed.

Eric
February 17th, 2010, 11:33 AM
She saw her neurologist on 02/01/10 and he said that she is in....REMISSION.
Really happy to hear that. Congratulations.