PDA

View Full Version : Fleebayed a Washburn D10SCEB

M29
September 23rd, 2006, 06:51 PM
Well I won an auction on a Washburn D10SCEB that needs repairs and parts. Seller says it has a in the top and three chips. I thought I would take a chance on it for a knock around guitar. Don't mind the chips but am curious to see the .
It also needs tuning keys, pickup and it looks like bridge pins.

Do you guys know where I can get the bridge pins for a Washburn? Is this something common to many guitars or something I am going to have to look to Washburn for?

If it turns out halfway decent I may spring for a pickup.

I will probably have to do a fret job on it as well. Man after all this I am beginning to wonder if I did the right thing......

Is it okay to put up the ebay link here? I would like you guys to see it.

M29

Robert
September 23rd, 2006, 09:07 PM
Sure, put the link to the action if you want. Sounds like you've got work to do on that baby. Hope you got it cheap!

Leonidas
September 23rd, 2006, 10:41 PM
Do you guys know where I can get the bridge pins for a Washburn? Is this something common to many guitars or something I am going to have to look to Washburn for?

I believe bridge pins are a universal size...

Sounds like you've got a nice little project. :R

M29
September 23rd, 2006, 10:49 PM
Well... Here it is, wow this is a huge address. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250029986536&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores_IT&refitem=250029990653&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CategoryProximity&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Remember now, I am just looking for a knock around geetar, it does need some work:eek:

M29

tot_Ou_tard
September 24th, 2006, 07:59 AM
It looks like you'll be busy. Are you putting electronics (preamp etc) into that big rectangular hole?

M29
September 24th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Hello tot_Ou_tard,

I may put electrics into it if I can find some for a resonable price and if the guitar is not too messed up.

I thought It would be good to have around for the kids to mess with and for me to practice on another fret job. I have three fret jobs behind me now and it never hurts to do more. In fact it has been many years since my last one.

M29