PDA

View Full Version : New Agile on the way...

Bloozcat
February 22nd, 2010, 09:14 AM
Well, I've been looking for a used Agile AL-3000M or an AL-3100M for awhlie, and I noticed this on Rondo's site today:
http://www.rondomusic.com/product3143.html

This is a B stock AL-3100M Wide that is no longer available from Rondo. According to Kurt, none of the AL-3100's were supposed to have the 3/4" maple cap (M model), but some came through that way. The AL-3000M plain top model is currently listed for $649.99 on Rondo's site. I got this B stock AL-3100M with a case for $100.00 less. I can fix the small crack in the fretboard, and maybe even remove the binding stain. But for this price, I couldn't pass it up.

I'll be selling my original horn and headstock AL-2800 DLX to make room for this one. A buddy's son is hot for an LP style guitar...I'll have to make him a deal he can't refuse...:socool

duhvoodooman
February 22nd, 2010, 12:29 PM
Well, you little dickens, you! Looks like a nice snag, BC! Pics forthcoming upon receipt of goods, I assume!

I've still got my eye on one of those black Agile LP's, but gotta sell a few more pedals before ordering that....

Bloozcat
February 22nd, 2010, 01:01 PM
Well, you little dickens, you! Looks like a nice snag, BC! Pics forthcoming upon receipt of goods, I assume!

I've still got my eye on one of those black Agile LP's, but gotta sell a few more pedals before ordering that....

Then you're probably not going to want to see this, DVM.....:thwap
http://www.rondomusic.com/product2980.html

Pics will be up as soon as it arrives...

FrankenFretter
February 22nd, 2010, 01:07 PM
That's a beauty for sure, BC. Hard to pass up that kind of deal. Congrats!

duhvoodooman
February 22nd, 2010, 01:34 PM
Then you're probably not going to want to see this, DVM.....:thwap
http://www.rondomusic.com/product2980.html

Pics will be up as soon as it arrives...
Don't click the link! Must resist, must resist.....

M29
February 22nd, 2010, 02:46 PM
Don't do it Vood Don't do it:nono:

Bloozcat
February 22nd, 2010, 03:03 PM
Don't do it Vood Don't do it:nono:

It's too late...I can't stop it now!!!!:thwap

Yuh!, like I would if I could....:cool:

oldguy
February 22nd, 2010, 07:39 PM
Looks like a nice one, Blooz.
Vood needs to sell some pedals ASAP.

Bloozcat
February 25th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Oh, that one word that makes you feel so helpless and starts the mind to scheming....Would they even miss me here at work if I just disappeared for the rest of the day? It is my birthday after all...:agree

"DELIVERED"

duhvoodooman
February 25th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Close your office door, put a sign on it saying "Important conference call in progress--do NOT disturb", and sneak out the back. A man's gotta keep his priorities straight....

Katastrophe
February 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Just tell 'em that the rest of the day is a mental health day. You'll be good to go then.

Bloozcat
February 25th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Close your office door, put a sign on it saying "Important conference call in progress--do NOT disturb", and sneak out the back. A man's gotta keep his priorities straight....

Now that sounds a little too devious (and dare I say, foolproof) not to have been tried before...

So, how did it work out for you DVM...? :poke

Bloozcat
February 26th, 2010, 08:13 AM
OK, so I finally had the chance to do a preliminary inspection of new guitar last night.

I'm posting my review in the gear review section as this seems the appropriate place for it.

duhvoodooman
February 26th, 2010, 09:02 AM
OK, so I finally had the chance to do a preliminary inspection of new guitar last night.

I'm posting my review in the gear review section as this seems the appropriate place for it.
I trust I shan't be disappointed by a lack of sufficient photographic content therein.... :socool

Bloozcat
February 26th, 2010, 09:32 AM
I trust I shan't be disappointed by a lack of sufficient photographic content therein.... :socool

That will be tonight...

You know that Bottle of Vincent Arroyo Petite Syrah I mentioned in my "Birthday" PM to you yesterday? Well, it turned into two bottles once my wife got home last night.

You know, "focus" on a camera doesn't work very well when your vision is blurred...:rolleyes:

duhvoodooman
February 26th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Two bottles of wine with the wife last night, huh? I guess we know what else BC got for his birthday! :D Hope focusing was the only thing you had difficulty doing....

iohanr
February 27th, 2010, 06:18 AM
beautiful guitar! I've been using my AL-3100 more than my other guitars lately. It has a really nice chime even with the stock pickups. Yours has a wonderful finish, hopefully you can fix the minor imperfections. In any case, it will sound great!