PDA

View Full Version : Best CL ad ever?

FrankenFretter
February 27th, 2010, 02:59 PM
This is the best one I've seen in a while, maybe the best ever:
http://salem.craigslist.org/msg/1620552889.html

I have a vintage, hard to find, one of a kind, like new, never used, classic, still in the wrapper, Esteban guitar.

This masterpiece of luthiery has been signed by (you name the artist and I'll make it work) with a freshly printed certificate

of authenticity on vintage,classic paper. This comes with a microphone that was never actually used by Mick Jagger but it

looks like one he used once, which you can shove through the hole in the back of the guitar ( hole ten dollars extra) and you've got yourself an

electric/acoustic just like John Lennon used on Rubber Soul. This inclusion ups the price Xs2....

If anyone wants to bid on this beautiful once in a lifetime opportunity, send non-refundable checks & money orders to---

If it's good enough for Mr. Krashpad, it's good enough for me.
:cool:

Kazz
February 27th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Dayum that is funny

kiteman
February 28th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Now it's flagged. Someone don't have a sense of humor.

Brian Krashpad
March 1st, 2010, 08:19 AM
Haha, that's brill that is.

Or was.

I actually used the Esteban a couple weeks ago in church when our acoustic gal was out for the weekend. For a Benjamin for an A/E w/3-band EQ and the plastic still on the pickguard, I cain't complain.

FrankenFretter
March 1st, 2010, 03:20 PM
Haha, that's brill that is.

Or was.

I actually used the Esteban a couple weeks ago in church when our acoustic gal was out for the weekend. For a Benjamin for an A/E w/3-band EQ and the plastic still on the pickguard, I cain't complain.

There was one for sale on CL recently that included all the DVDs and a bunch of other paraphenalia. It looked pretty nice from the photo, very nice rosette. I was tempted for a second, seriously.

Coincidentally, one of my customers this morning had the full set of DVDs in his closet, and what looked like a faux alligator skin guitar case in the closet as well. Do they come with a faux (at least I hope it was faux) alligator skin cases?