PDA

View Full Version : A couple of clips from my gig this weekend...

mark wein
March 2nd, 2010, 10:35 AM
I'm not posting anything that I'm singing...I obviously had a sinus infection :rotflmao:

featured are my buddy scott on guitar, tyler walton on drums, martin torres on bass and gary pritchard on keys..

LOCFwa0cdZw
1b-SDU63Xw0

M29
March 2nd, 2010, 10:44 AM
Nice job Mark!! Very tasty, sure brightened up my day:happy

mark wein
March 2nd, 2010, 11:12 AM
Nice job Mark!! Very tasty, sure brightened up my day:happy

Thanks! I wish there was more good stuff from that night but that was about it for "high lights"

MAXIFUNK
March 2nd, 2010, 12:27 PM
One day one day i'll be able to let flow like that.

Very cool stuff Mark.

Tig
March 2nd, 2010, 04:24 PM
Mmmmmm, that's really, really good stuff, Mark!
Thanks for letting us enjoy it.

mainestratman
March 2nd, 2010, 06:57 PM
Cool. We're gonna do that one too... now I can convince the guys to let me do a 3 minute solo on it. :-)

sunvalleylaw
March 2nd, 2010, 09:58 PM
Nice! I especially liked the "jazzy blues solo" stuff. I love jazz tinged blues, or blues tinged jazz, either way!

helliott
March 6th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Wonderful playing and tone. Wow. :applause :happy :dude

mark wein
March 6th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks guys! That band is a kick to play with...all good players and at that particular venue they let us do whatever we want so I can get away with the 3 minutes solos :p

jpfeifer
March 6th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Mark,

That was great playing, really enjoyed it. You're phrasing is really nice, and the tone was great! What kind of amp were you using?

Great stuff!!

--Jim

mark wein
March 6th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Mark,

That was great playing, really enjoyed it. You're phrasing is really nice, and the tone was great! What kind of amp were you using?

Great stuff!!

--Jim

Thanks!

My regular amps are all in dire need of service so I brought a Peavey Penta from my teaching studio and it seemed to work fine....