March 11th, 2010, 09:00 AM
A new jazz rock tune...

"Rush Hour"

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8868818

© 2010 Frank Axtell ®
All Rights Reserved

05GT350
March 19th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Frank, this is great music.. I joined this site just so I could say so. I really like your style and tone and honestly, I think we should do a collab as our styles compliment eachother nicely. :) I was jamming along to Ascension Skyway and am currently working out a cool solo for 0:52 to 1:23.. I'd love to share it with ya when I'm done if your interested.

JW

FrankAxtell
March 19th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Frank, this is great music.. I joined this site just so I could say so. I really like your style and tone and honestly, I think we should do a collab as our styles compliment eachother nicely. :) I was jamming along to Ascension Skyway and am currently working out a cool solo for 0:52 to 1:23.. I'd love to share it with ya when I'm done if your interested.

JW
I heard it on youtube...it was cool...I'm flattered that you enjoyed it that much to jam along to it....your playing sounded great!:AOK

05GT350
March 19th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Great, glad you liked it... I love melodic instrumentals, that kind of music gets me to be my most creative.. so thanks for making it easy for me..:dude