PDA

View Full Version : Line 6 Spider Valve MkII

Robert
March 20th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Looky what I got! This amp rocks! Very flexible, and big tones. It's LOUD too, although it sounds good a low volume as well. Here is my first demo - more to come.

XKPdJR4vRGI

TS808
March 24th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Looky what I got! This amp rocks! Very flexible, and big tones. It's LOUD too, although it sounds good a low volume as well. Here is my first demo - more to come.

XKPdJR4vRGI

Congrats Robert!

I just purchased a Line 6 Spider IV about a month ago (not the tube version) and I am HIGHLY impressed with the tones...even more so over my Vox AD50VT 212.

Some of the new amp models on the Spiders REALLY are good, especially the Divided by 13, Red Crunch, Green Crunch, Blues, and Clean models. I'm sure the Spider Valve sounds even better.

Definitely fun amps to noodle with. Get the Shortboard to hook up to the PC to get the latest firmware updates. They added a Tube Screamer pedal effect as well as a few more.

Robert
March 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks, it's a cool amp that takes a while to get used to. Definitely not just plug and play, some tweaking and learning is required.

ibanezjunkie
March 26th, 2010, 06:18 PM
gonna stick to my guns and say i hate line 6 amps :S

never liked them. too much going on at the panel for me.

their pedals are good, though xD

sumitomo
March 26th, 2010, 09:36 PM
A guy that I play with has one,I'll have to monkey with it,cause to be honest I didn't like it,but you have that puppy singing sweet to my ears Robert,so it deserves another round.Sumi:D