PDA

View Full Version : What a Wonderful World, Cookie Monster Version

sunvalleylaw
March 20th, 2010, 09:11 PM
First let me say, the original of this is one of my favorite songs, and what someone did here is slightly disturbing, . . . but it is pretty funny too if you let yourself laugh at how silly it is. So without further adieu, What a Wonderful World, Death Metal/Cookie Monster version.

JLkOYHYQ2tc&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLkOYHYQ2tc&feature=player_embedded#

You have to consider it silly, or it scares the piss outtaya!

markb
March 20th, 2010, 09:52 PM
It falls apart in the bridge a bit but the first verse is amazing.

marnold
March 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM
That's a riot, especially when combined with his unique facial mannerisms.

Kazz
March 21st, 2010, 06:59 AM
Just so we all know that the world is still spinning on the correct axis.vnRqYMTpXHc

sunvalleylaw
March 21st, 2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks Kazz, that is nice on Sunday morning. Besides how much I enjoy Satchmo and the song itself, I enjoy this song especially because my Dad plays it so beautifully on both alto and baritone sax. Truly the inspiration for the vibrato I want to try to develop. I am starting to try to play along with Dad on this, and Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

I guess that was why the above "adaptation" was so startling! All is right with the world now. LOL!

Monkus
March 22nd, 2010, 01:23 PM
:what

LOL !!!! Awesome !!!

bcdon
March 22nd, 2010, 02:12 PM
WTF? Where is The Cookie Monster in all that?

I was expecting something like this :crazyguy
1ZeciX-3wfs

Tig
March 25th, 2010, 08:32 AM
WTF? Where is The Cookie Monster in all that?
I was expecting something like this :crazyguy

LOL! That was funny!
Thx

bcdon
March 25th, 2010, 03:05 PM
LOL! That was funny!
Thx

If you like that, check this out. The first video is Rammstein's Feuer Frei! video and the second is a Lego version of the same.

nHWicNDkbpw
qxUZUnRwH7s

Tig
March 25th, 2010, 03:37 PM
If you like that, check this out. The first video is Rammstein's Feuer Frei! video and the second is a Lego version of the same.

qxUZUnRwH7s

LOLz! Oh, you got me going! My 9 year old is a Lego maniac, and he loved it as well.