PDA

View Full Version : need feedback on this track i'm working on,thanks...

euphoria424
March 24th, 2010, 12:44 AM
http://www3.talenttrove.com/nathale/media/572922-insane-radical

Hardass blues
March 24th, 2010, 04:40 PM
killer riffs on that. Reminds me of John 5's disc the devil knows my name. Way heavy but quite shrederiffic. LOL! Usually when I listen to somebody's posts it's run of the mill blues rock. you killed that. good deal man. I did speed metal/punk for many years Keep it comin'Later,J.H.

mainestratman
March 24th, 2010, 06:42 PM
As a run of the mill blues and rock guy, my only real input is.. "it's fast". And tight.

Hardass blues
March 26th, 2010, 02:42 AM
As a run of the mill blues and rock guy, my only real input is.. "it's fast". And tight.
Around here (chicago) their are more blues guys than you can shake a stick at. Some are really treasured and some are hardly known and should be treasured. Then their are those that well, lets just say could work on things a little more. I give anyone credit to anyone getting up there and doing it. Especially if they are doing it on a weekly basis. But after a while if I have to hear sweet home Chicago one more time I think I'll vomit. LOL! We do a few (like 2) songs in our set occasionally that people really like (as far as covers go) and know from hearing it all these years. That's the great thing about the blues. It can be interpreted any way shape and form. Me I like it with an edge think Gary Moore or Lester Butler or old Stones. To me that is blues. John Lee Hooker used to call it hard blues. Some folks like it a little smoother. I can do that too but, over time it wears on me. I'm not a traditionalist at all. I'm not good enough or patient enough to be LOL! Later,John H.:socool