A new blues rocker...

"Jupiter Rising"

have a listen....

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8931064

© 2010 Frank Axtell ®
All Rights Reserved.

05GT350
March 26th, 2010, 09:08 PM
I love it Frank, tremendous playing and composition my friend.. Can I ask how long it takes for you to compose these songs? Goin back for seconds, good stuff...

sumitomo
March 26th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Wow Frank that was great,you got pretty expressive with that wah which I feel slowed down your machine gun lead runs (not that That is bad) You hit some sweet wah tones/notes after 3:20 or so.And again your a great player with these explosive lead runs and for me it was awesome to have that wah slow it down a bit and hear those killer tones and phrasing.:applause :dude Sumi:D

marnold
March 27th, 2010, 09:00 AM
I liked it a lot Frank. Especially since I'm no good with a wah pedal. Some nice subtle wahing in there.

guitarhack
March 27th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Great groove and playing. Thanks for sharing.

FrankAxtell
March 28th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I love it Frank, tremendous playing and composition my friend.. Can I ask how long it takes for you to compose these songs? Goin back for seconds, good stuff...
Thanks so much...usually 2 to 3 days depending on my teaching and gigging schedule. Some tune take longer especially the jazz stuff...I tend to write melodies that sometime I need to woodshed due to rhythmic phrasing complexities.