PDA

View Full Version : Ski Vid I made for Freeride Team

sunvalleylaw
March 26th, 2010, 10:18 PM
the guy who is much better at this than I who shoots and edits our end of year film for the Freeride Team I head up is busy with other things this year, so here is my attempt.

I can see some clip clean up type editing I could have done, and also ideally for entertainment purposes, I could have cut some content. But I left a lot in so each kid had a good chance to seem themselves up on the screen. It is about a half hour long, so don't feel compelled to watch it all, but thought you might like to see a little.

http://web.me.com/sunvalleylaw/Site/Freeride2010.html

The concluding bit has some exciting stuff, and shows a couple of the kids that have had success as they have grown.

Tig
March 27th, 2010, 03:35 AM
That was fun! I can see the kids saying, "Look, that's meeee!". Nice job with the editing and music. They'll love it!

I learned a long time ago to follow the local kids to find all the cool mini jumps and tree trails. ...Wow, I used to ski quite a bit, but it's been a good 15 years now.

mainestratman
March 27th, 2010, 06:06 AM
I lack the plugin to play it, because I suck. :-(

Monkus
March 27th, 2010, 06:27 AM
very nice, I especially liked the ending, the kids had a lot of fun! Well done SVL!!!! The music was awesome !

Spudman
March 27th, 2010, 09:15 AM
I get audio but no video. Crap!

sunvalleylaw
March 27th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Hmm, works for me. You might have to update your Quicktime. It plays in Quicktime.

Spudman
March 27th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hmm, works for me. You might have to update your Quicktime. It plays in Quicktime.

That worked. Thanks. Cool video. Too much air though I get scared.

SuperSwede
March 28th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Works here too.. cool vid! :)

Blaze
March 28th, 2010, 07:14 AM
Well done Steve , the kids have probably much appreciated..:applause