PDA

View Full Version : That's Alright

Robert
March 31st, 2010, 08:23 AM
Another blues tune from Saturday's gig at Scalliwags... I love to play with Jaron, he is so great on stage and gets everyone going. No rehearsal for this gig, but it's simple stuff so we can pull it off.

Last time we played together before this was a year ago actually, at this same gig!

bjS2HkXdwHg

duhvoodooman
March 31st, 2010, 08:41 AM
Very nice!! Thought I was listening in on Chicago there for a minute, instead of Alberta! :dude :rockon:

Tig
March 31st, 2010, 09:31 AM
I like how connected you guys still are, even a year later. You integrate and play together almost seamlessly. Jaron is an excellent front man/keyboard player. Very dynamic and engaging. The audience looks like they are lovin' it!

Robert
March 31st, 2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks guys. It was an incredible crowd. They were just loving everything we were doing, and this makes it so much easier to play well. It's such a confidence boost to get that kind of amazing support throughout the gig. It's not a given - I have played places where we get asked to turn down so they can watch TV, and so on... this event is a highlight for me every year, musically speaking. Just wish we could do it more often!

Commodore 64
April 1st, 2010, 09:48 AM
Who was that ******* who got up and left at 1:05, he should be fined!

Justaguyin_nc
September 18th, 2010, 09:55 AM
:applause Enjoyed every minute of your playing Robert!
Now they need to turn you UP and turn you lose!!
:applause

Robert
September 18th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks justa! Jammin some blues is always great fun.

helliott
September 19th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Very sweet:applause What's your rig for this tune? That guy can flat out sing and you two have great chemistry. Hope to hear more of this! :happy

Robert
September 19th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks, I used my Suhr Classic through a Line 6 Spider Valve MkII.