PDA

View Full Version : Any good April Fool's jokes today?

Robert
April 1st, 2010, 04:07 PM
I like this one -

"In Britain, the Sun claimed to offer readers world's first flavored newspaper page. "Lick here" it says in a white square on Page 17 - along with the warning "May contain nuts." "Ink-redible printing breakthrough," the Sun declared."

Gotta love those Brits and their great humour! :applause

sumitomo
April 1st, 2010, 04:25 PM
You know your a redneck,if your a member of the KKK,but your can't spell it.Sumi:D

markb
April 1st, 2010, 04:29 PM
There's no reason on earth to love The Sun. This one's pretty good from The Daily Mail (another hateful paper).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/gallery/2010/apr/01/april-fools-day-newspapers?picture=361066315

sumitomo
April 1st, 2010, 04:53 PM
Two women friends had gon out for a Girls Night Out,and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails.Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee.They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something.The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties,used them and threw them away.Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers,but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbion from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it.After finishing,they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other's husband and said,"These damm girls nights out have got to stop.My wife came home last night without her panties.""That's nothing,"said the other."Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said,"From all of us at the Fire Station,Well never forget you!"

Sumi:D

t_ross33
April 1st, 2010, 05:23 PM
92.9 CKBL "The Bull" is our local country (?) station... I say (?) because while I love country music, I have a hard time calling 90% of the new stuff "country"... that's what you get when you're raised on Johnny, Merle, Waylon & Willie I guess - ha ha!

Anyway...

They proclaimed to have changed format to an all hardcore hip-hop station today... "Join DJ P and The Hud for the afternoon Drive-by"... and played Biggie and Snoop all morning...

I wasn't buying it, but it was pretty convincing :thwap

FrankenFretter
April 1st, 2010, 08:10 PM
I told my fiancee that I thought I may have caught crabs from a toilet seat. She was not amused, but it did explain all the scratching, if only for a moment.

marnold
April 1st, 2010, 08:15 PM
I thought it was pretty good on PTI this afternoon that they opened with a story that Tiger Woods was going to go by "Eldrick" (his actual first name) from now on to try to make a break from the problems. Sounded pretty plausible and they sold it decently. Check the video on ESPN of great sports April Fools jokes. Some classics on there. The one where they convinced an MLB player that he had been traded to Japan is just brutal.

The problem is that so many April Fool's jokes are just stupid.

Childbride
April 1st, 2010, 09:04 PM
i found it interesting that google renamed themselves topeka for the day.

Lev
April 2nd, 2010, 02:55 AM
Line6 put this on there site yesterday - I can only hope it's an April Fool, coz Michael Flatley is probably the only man capable of using the damn thing!!!

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/1894bb5b2475875f.jpg

rylanmartin
April 2nd, 2010, 03:10 AM
Line6 put this on there site yesterday - I can only hope it's an April Fool, coz Michael Flatley is probably the only man capable of using the damn thing!!!

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/1894bb5b2475875f.jpg

I want it....

Brian Krashpad
April 2nd, 2010, 06:34 AM
Thane Maynard is a wildlife expert. In addition to being the President of the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, he is an author and the host of The 90-Second Naturalist, which is played every morning on my local NPR affiliate.

It comes on at about 6:35 a.m. and then I believe they replay it 2 hours later. I usually hear the first play. I was half asleep, making kids lunches on autopilot, and he's talking about the discovery of a new species of wild pig, porkus wilbur wrightus. The pigs have wings and can fly for short distances, etc.

It took me a couple seconds to realize it was a prank.

:thwap

mainestratman
April 2nd, 2010, 06:42 AM
Mine's bigger. :-P

sunvalleylaw
April 2nd, 2010, 10:01 AM
My wife taped saran wrap over the kids' bedroom doors so they ran into it in the morning when they woke up. It was hilarious to hear them walk into it and react as we woke up for the day. Nice to start the day with a laugh! :AOK :happy :applause

Eric
April 2nd, 2010, 10:21 AM
My wife taped saran wrap over the kids' bedroom doors so they ran into it in the morning when they woke up. It was hilarious to hear them walk into it and react as we woke up for the day. Nice to start the day with a laugh! :AOK :happy :applause
My mind was already saying "oh no!" after I read "saran wrap." Thankfully it wasn't what I was suspecting.

player
April 2nd, 2010, 10:31 AM
Q.How Do you stop a musician from talking?
A. put sheet Music in front of him Ha!

I know Late but had to share

Robert
April 13th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Well this one was good - http://www.nowpublic.com/world/albert-bailey-teen-phone-ahead-cash-robbing-ct-bank

Probably TOO good!

Albert Bailey and a 16-year-old juvenile wanted to rob a Connecticut bank, so they phoned ahead, demanding the money be ready when they got there that March 23 afternoon.

And this morbid one -
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/liverpool-gitta-jarant-tries-smuggle-dead-husband-easyjet

Gitta Jarant and Anke Anusic have been released on bail until June 1 after trying to bring the corpse of Jarrant's husband, 91-year-old Curt Willi Jarant, on an EasyJet flight to Berlin, Germany.

mainestratman
April 13th, 2010, 07:50 AM
And this morbid one -
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/liverpool-gitta-jarant-tries-smuggle-dead-husband-easyjet

Weekend at Bernies, Part III?

Jimi75
April 13th, 2010, 08:15 AM
Kodak posted on their homepage that they are about to issue a new technology called "aromatography" = pictures that have an odeur....

Other than that my wife said she's pregnant....I said if it's going to be a son his name will be Jimmy Hendrick.....which made her admit that it was only an april's fool :-)