PDA

View Full Version : Im a new guy here tryin to further my playing......

dirtyjerzie85
April 5th, 2010, 09:04 AM
New guy here.....I live in SW florida, i been playing for around 3 years now.... i started drummin... went to bass.... now i play it all.... i can slam on the drums( been drummin for 14 years ).... alright on bass.... but i love playing the six string... and i also have some experience in recording... basicly im a one man band........ fun... but hard.....:thwap as far as my equipment goes, i think im doin pretty good, drums: older set of premiers wit sabian symbals, 2002 set of sonors flat black with 1968 zyldian's my dad gave to me, they still sound great, have a cheaper set of the roland electric kit, used mostly for recording, Bass: ibanez ijx soundgear bass, i bought it in a pack cause i wanted to learn, believe it or not, stays in tune, neck stays strait, sounds great, came with small practice amp, i mic it up when i play live, witch on bass is hardly ever, used mostly for recording, GUITAR RIG: schecter hellraiser deluxe, mahogany body, emg 81 85 active pups in it, black chrome hardware, archtop with flamed maple, dark red, this is my shreddar, #2 Ibanez ART100, chrome hardware, tranparent red, gibralter bridge and tail piece, set neck, i love this guitar its great for everything, and i cant forget about the amp, crate 120 watt head, older randell cab with 4 celestion 12's in it, and i am known for using minimal effects, i use one effects processor for it all DIGITECH RP355..........:what... and i also have a small home studio, m-audio interface, nice sterling audio condensor, m-audio bx5a monitors. keyrig 25, and i use the rp355 for recording my gutiar and drumming...... ill have some stuff for you to hear soon..... jus got my computer back and working great........:poke

Robert
April 5th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Welcome, you dirty dude!

Tig
April 5th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Welcome to The Fret, dirtyjerzie85! You'll love it here.

dirtyjerzie85
April 5th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Welcome to The Fret, dirtyjerzie85! You'll love it here.
thanks fellers, i like it already....

Katastrophe
April 5th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome!

bcdon
April 5th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Welcome to The Fret! This is one of the nicest places on the internet and I'm glad you joined. :dude

player
April 5th, 2010, 10:54 PM
I Know You Will LIke it here dirtyjerzie

Monkus
April 6th, 2010, 09:34 AM
welcome !!!

sunvalleylaw
April 6th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Welcome DJ!

oldguy
April 6th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Welcome to TheFret!