PDA

View Full Version : Footage from a gig we did last night

Lev
April 6th, 2010, 03:46 PM
A little rough but we were just having fun with this, started as Superstition, then went into a bit of a wah solo and then threw in sex machine.

QXyohs5mwjQ

by the way, our drummer does lead vocals and you can't see him behind us and the gear!!

Algonquin
April 6th, 2010, 03:49 PM
I'd like to have a look Lev, but I'm getting a message that says... 'This is a private video'

:confused:

Lev
April 6th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Oops, that should be shared now... Thanks

Spudman
April 6th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing that Lev.

syo
April 6th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Nice Lev, thanks.

Am I correct in assuming that the person shooting the video wasn't the drummer's wife? ;)

Just as he might possibly reveal himself at the end, the video cuts out. He's got a good voice anyway...

Algonquin
April 6th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Very cool Lev! Glad to see you and the boys out having fun :dude

Lev
April 7th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Nice Lev, thanks.

Am I correct in assuming that the person shooting the video wasn't the drummer's wife? ;)

Just as he might possibly reveal himself at the end, the video cuts out. He's got a good voice anyway...

The funny thing is it was his wife controlling the camera.... maybe he's in the dog house!

Robert
April 7th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Great job, Lev.

Brian Krashpad
April 7th, 2010, 11:07 AM
You guys sound great. The drummer's voice really is good, despite his invisibility.

Jimi75
April 7th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Cool voice, cool playing. You guys really groove! :applause
It's always great to see a cool band rocking the pub.

Lev
April 12th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Thanks guys for the feedback - it wasn't exactly technically flawless but we were enjoying the groove on this one.

mainestratman
April 12th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Totally a great jam.. enjoyed it immensely! There are a few scenes where I thought I was looking at myself up there playing.. could you be my long lost brother? :-)

As for singing drummers.. ever think to put the kit side-to the audience? I think Don Henley does that. :-)

Lev
April 12th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Totally a great jam.. enjoyed it immensely! There are a few scenes where I thought I was looking at myself up there playing.. could you be my long lost brother? :-)

As for singing drummers.. ever think to put the kit side-to the audience? I think Don Henley does that. :-)

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah, normally we have him up front with guitar and bass either side. This was a tribute night for a local musician and there were 3 bands playing so we had to use the setup that was there with the drums at the back. He was pretty visible to most of the punters, that was just the clearest place to take the video from without anyone walking in front.

As for look-a-likes, according to the Youtube community I look like Carson Palmer?

mainestratman
April 12th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Awesome work-around then. :-)

Funny.. I've been told I look like Carson Palmer too.. LOL