PDA

View Full Version : DVM....Global Entrepreneur!

duhvoodooman
April 9th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Well, kinda, a least! ;) :D

I have five pedal builds (my standard build number per month) going to four customers in April. Locations:

California
Germany
Japan
Bulgaria
AAMOF, if the guy in Bulgaria likes the two he's buying (a ZYS Mark II and a "Lazy Sprocket" swell pedal), he says he's interested in SEVEN MORE! :dude

Ya gotta love the internet, huh? And those excellent Rotren video demos!! :rockon:

mainestratman
April 9th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Rotren getting kickback from those vids? :-)

Robert
April 9th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Glad to hear the videos help! I will try and do more and perhaps you'll make me a share holder of your growing pedal empire!?

Blaze
April 9th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Glad to hear the videos help! I will try and do more and perhaps you'll make me a share holder of your growing pedal empire!?

Ya right Boss , you should get some shares ,i won t with the not so popular audio clips i ve made..:cry:

Radioboy950
April 9th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Could you custom paint a pedal with some big veins?
The "Rabid Rotren"

Robert
April 9th, 2010, 01:47 PM
haha, radioboy should I really agree to that? :confused: :D

Blaze, what are you talking about man, your clips have always been awesome!

Blaze
April 9th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Blaze, what are you talking about man, your clips have always been awesome!

I was kidding Rob , i enjoy making these clips ,good or bad doesnt matter ,
its fun to try new stuff and i love doin it with the cheapest gear i can ,
talkin about the Xavier ,the Blackstar and Audacity here not mr. Duvh...
great pedals..:)
As a matter of fact ,i have another one comin cause i ve also got an unpaint Byoc Marshall Shredder ...

duhvoodooman
April 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM
As a matter of fact ,i have another one comin cause i ve also got an unpaint Byoc Marshall Shredder ...
I'm really looking forward to hearing your Shredder clip, Rick! That's a BYOC pedal that (IMO) should be more popular than it is. The OD2, Mouse and Large Beaver kits get a lot of attention because of the fame of the classic effects they're based upon--the TS-808, ProCo Rat, and E-H Big Muff Pi, respectively. The Marshall Shredmaster doesn't enjoy that degree of fame, but it's an amazingly flexible dirt box, offering tones from modest overdrive to in-your-face distortion. And the separate treble, mid-range (called "contour") and bass controls give you a ton of EQ shaping flexibility, from highly mid-scooped tones to heavy mid-range boosting.

Monkus
April 9th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Congrats DVM...well deserved !!!!!

tremoloman
April 10th, 2010, 11:43 AM
good work my man... love my Fender Bender! :)

SuperSwede
April 10th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Congrats on you well deserved success!

duhvoodooman
April 28th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Here's four of the six pedals I built in April. The two on the left (BYOC's clone of the vintage Boss SG-1 Slow Gear swell pedal and a ZYS) are headed to Varna, Bulgaria. The Super Fuzz is going to the Los Angeles area, and the chorus is staying right in my back room! Shipped two ZYS's yesterday to Freiburg, Germany and Fukuoka, Japan. I'm WORLDWIDE, baby! :D

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/four-way_pedalfest.jpg

Radioboy950
April 28th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Man, those are SLICK! Great job on the finish.
Wish I had a case full.
Congrats.

Tone2TheBone
April 28th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Hey Voo...do any of these guys have youtube accounts? Is this question violating privacy act? heh

Commodore 64
April 28th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Duhvoodooman Is God!

Bloozcat
April 29th, 2010, 09:51 AM
I saw this coming a while ago and now it's all coming true...

"DuhVoodooMan? Yeah, I knew him when he was just a guy building pedals in his basement. Now, his effects are on the pedal boards of every guitar player who's worth listening to. The guy is guitar effects, man..." :socool

duhvoodooman
April 29th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Careful, guys--you'll give me a big head! And that could mean a big price increase! ;)

Seriously, thanks for the encouraging words....