PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fellow musicians

zeusse
October 1st, 2006, 05:48 PM
Hello everyone

I found my way here through Roberts site and as time permits me I will try and read all the posts as I go. Some people might now me from the Digitech site or from another site I frequent quite a lot but I'm always looking to read more info when I can...an informed consumer is a smart consumer Mom always said. and I'll try and post some of my recordings as well because feedback good or bad will always make me work harder...or drink more beer..lol

ted s
October 1st, 2006, 05:55 PM
Welcome Zeusse, this is a great forum !

Robert
October 1st, 2006, 06:11 PM
Welcome zeusse! Glad you are joining in with this great crowd!

Spudman
October 1st, 2006, 08:04 PM
Welcome aboard. Be carefull with that lightening bolt thingy. Most of us are plugged in and don't need to get juiced.:D

I didn't know Digitech had a forum. I'll have to check it out. I still have my RP2000.

SuperSwede
October 2nd, 2006, 02:48 AM
Welcome! You seem to have a lot of nice gear!

tot_Ou_tard
October 2nd, 2006, 06:25 AM
Welcome & just what is your mission Canuck?

zeusse
October 2nd, 2006, 01:43 PM
Welcome & just what is your mission Canuck?

I've learned to take small steps over the years so just being able to wake up in the morning is the daily mission, after that just trying to improve my playing where I'm able:)

And thanks for the nice welcome everyone

duhvoodooman
October 2nd, 2006, 03:16 PM
Greeting, Zeusse. You are becoming strangely tired. Your eyelids are too heavy to keep open. You are slipping into a deep sleep....

You are suddenly certain that your '69 Fender Twin would be a perfect gift of recognition for that prince-among-Fret.Net-posters, "duhvoodooman". When you awaken, you will feel refreshed and have no memory of reading this posting. You will immediately pack up the Twin and drive to the nearest UPS location and ship it to Schenectady NY, to the address I will send you by PM.

OK, 1.....2.....3.....awake!

Oh, yeah....welcome to Fret.Net!! :D

Nelskie
October 2nd, 2006, 04:14 PM
Welcome to our pantheon of six-stringed deviants, oh Mighty Zuesse. I see that you're a Line 6 player, too, as well as an owner of a late 60's Fender amp. I've been PODxt-afflicted for about a year now, and recently acquired a '68 Super Reverb. If you told me you were into Zeppelin, ZZ Top, and the Black Crowes, I might be inclined to think that we were somehow related. :D Ha ha ha! But being a mere mortal, maybe not . . . ;)

zeusse
October 4th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Greeting, Zeusse. You are becoming strangely tired. Your eyelids are too heavy to keep open. You are slipping into a deep sleep....

You are suddenly certain that your '69 Fender Twin would be a perfect gift of recognition for that prince-among-Fret.Net-posters, "duhvoodooman". When you awaken, you will feel refreshed and have no memory of reading this posting. You will immediately pack up the Twin and drive to the nearest UPS location and ship it to Schenectady NY, to the address I will send you by PM.

OK, 1.....2.....3.....awake!

Oh, yeah....welcome to Fret.Net!! :D

Darn I woke up this morning and my wife scared me when she said there was a UPS guy at my door to pick up something......oops wrong address he said...wow was I sweating...LOL

zeusse
October 4th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Welcome to our pantheon of six-stringed deviants, oh Mighty Zuesse. I see that you're a Line 6 player, too, as well as an owner of a late 60's Fender amp. I've been PODxt-afflicted for about a year now, and recently acquired a '68 Super Reverb. If you told me you were into Zeppelin, ZZ Top, and the Black Crowes, I might be inclined to think that we were somehow related. :D Ha ha ha! But being a mere mortal, maybe not . . . ;)

I have illegitamate kids everywhere you never know......just following in Dad's footsteps..hehe...I think he's my dad...LOL He gave me my first Zep album....