PDA

View Full Version : BOLO: MIJ Strat

mainestratman
April 12th, 2010, 05:42 AM
This guitar wasn't stolen, and sadly I don't have any pictures of it, but I'm really curious as to where she ended up.

My very first electric was a MIJ Strat... I called the paint on it "Metallic Candy Apple" with a white pick guard and rosewood fretboard... probably mid to late 80's vintage with a Floyd Rose.

What sets this guitar apart is I carved a triskele just below the bridge.. a circle of three intertwined snakes... not a high quality job, of course, but after she became my "beater" guitar, I wanted to personalize her.

About 8 or 9 years ago I wound up selling her on eBay. I don't remember where or to who, but I'd be curious if with the power of the internet and number of gearheads we have here if maybe we could track her down...

Let me know if you spot her and let me know where. I hope she's still on stage! Thanks!

Jimi75
April 12th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Main, I once was on the search for my first ever guitar. I have searched through the internet and also made an add in the local newspaper, unfortunately without a result. I cross my fingers for your search, although you did not mention that you wanna buy it back, I am sure you would if the current owner offers to sell.

:AOK

mainestratman
April 12th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Nope. Just interested to know where she is. :-)