PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if this is a common fetish???

SuperSwede
October 2nd, 2006, 09:35 AM
This should perhaps go into the guitar category.

On my never-ending quest to search the web for interesting websites, I came upon a very strange site indeed. The site has a gallery of girls with guitars... Of course I had to investigate it in the name of science! Now you can too.

WARNING, contains mild nudity & fender guitars (+ a few other brands)

http://www.randyciak.com/guitar/guitar_girls.htm

Spud, they arent from your guitar stable?

duhvoodooman
October 2nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
Wow, I gotta get out more! I found myself looking at the guitars.... :eek:

SuperSwede
October 2nd, 2006, 09:58 AM
erhmm.. I did too :D

Now THAT is a common fetish (at least around here)

Nelskie
October 2nd, 2006, 01:31 PM
Who cares what it is . . . ME LIKE! Er, the guitars, that is . . . .:rolleyes:

Spudman
October 2nd, 2006, 02:41 PM
Wow! Guitars AND girls. Who would have thought they would go together? If you break a string on one just grab the other. Woo hoo! This guy is pretty clever. I wonder how much guitar playing he gets done?;)

Ya, I was looking at the guitars too.:o

Tim
October 3rd, 2006, 03:33 AM
Hey guys, nice looking babes!!! But, I have discovered I picked up a lot of spyware cookies at that site. You might want to double check your computers. I do not know if I got the full count while visiting the beautiful babes with the guitars, but my completed count of spyware cookies before being removed was 29 each. I hate spyware and choose where I go closely to avoid picking up spyware and viruses. I just want to alert everybody about the computer monitoring spyware/adware programs. I already lost one hard drive do to these sick little programs that are written just to mess people up.

SuperSwede
April 24th, 2008, 11:16 AM
*bump*

seems like "Randy" updated the site with more guitar photos! :)

Brian Krashpad
April 24th, 2008, 12:23 PM
I prefer seeing gals actually PLAYING guitars, not models hoding them.

Thus, I give you one of my proudest accomplishments, the Harmony-Central GalsNGuitars thread:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1184947

Currently at 233 PAGES of photos of female guitar and bass PLAYERS. Over 4600 posts, so I would not be surprised if there are more than 10,000 photos there.

Enjoy.

warren0728
April 24th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I prefer seeing gals actually PLAYING guitars, not models hoding them.
+1000 :AOK: :bravo:

ww

warren0728
April 24th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I give you one of my proudest accomplishments, the Harmony-Central GalsNGuitars thread:
was just checking out that thread and saw the pics of nancy luca....i remember her from my g'ville days! thanks for a little blast from the past :beer:

ww

sunvalleylaw
April 24th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Those are Great Pics! Thanks for sharing.

Brian Krashpad
April 25th, 2008, 05:24 AM
was just checking out that thread and saw the pics of nancy luca....i remember her from my g'ville days! thanks for a little blast from the past :beer:

ww

No worries. One of my side bands, the HotHeads, played a show with her a couple years ago.

I had met her briefly in the late 70's when she was at the height of her local fame. As you may know, she's always been obsessed (in a good way) with Tom Petty.

As luck would have it, I was wearing a TP & the Heartbreakers t-shirt the night I met her. It was a really nice one that one of my buddies from the UF dorms gave me. He was a DJ at WRUF and did news and sports, and the shirt was some radio promo swag he got, and being completely uninterested in music (!), gave to me.

So anyhow, I went to some punk/New Wave show at a short-lived club called "Friday Night Live." I got there way early, and the band was finishing setting up (probably the Irritations, but I couldn't swear to that). Anyhow, some kind soul in the band saw me there by myself, and says, "hey, we're having a birthday party next door, come over until the show starts."

Sure enough, at the house next door there was a kegger on, and Nancy Luca was holding court. As I was wending my way through the house towards the beer, Nancy must've seen my T-shirt.

Nancy sort of sidled up and whispered "I'll trade you my t-shirt for yours."

Now this was quite a conundrum. First, I don't believe I'd ever received a proposition quite like that. Second, that was like my fave shirt. So I told her thanks, but I really liked the shirt.

I doubt she got turned down for much of anything back in the day. :AOK: