PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the West Coast

BEACHBUM
April 20th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Just registered. Looks like a great forum. I'm living at Silverstrand Beach, Ventura County Ca. for the last year after 15 years in Las Vegas.

I'm an old guy and have played since I was 16. I have 4 acoustic and 7 electric guitars and enjoy playing both. I'm a big Tele fan and also spend a lot of time on TDPRI.

I mostly play Blues, Country, Folk and Old Time Rock & Roll.

www.myspace.com/dawiklund

Robert
April 20th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Welcome Beach Bum!

Good to have you here. Make yerself at home. :)

sumitomo
April 20th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Hey Beach Bum,I lived there in 1975,when it was open! teepee peaks for surfin and I was a kneeboarder rode a bonzer.I miss those old days.Heck I lived in a camper.Sumi:D

sunvalleylaw
April 20th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Welcome BeachBum! I am a beach bum wanna be, when I am not playing at being a mountain resort town bum. I hope you have fun here.

Sorry for the cliche, but I love this old song and couldn't help but post it when you mentioned Ventura. :AOK

KnhKcCwZwl8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnhKcCwZwl8

Tig
April 20th, 2010, 10:54 AM
I'm an old guy and have played since I was 16. I have 4 acoustic and 7 electric guitars and enjoy playing both. I'm a big Tele fan and also spend a lot of time on TDPRI.

I mostly play Blues, Country, Folk and Old Time Rock & Roll.

www.myspace.com/dawiklund (http://www.myspace.com/dawiklund)

Welcome to The Fret, Don.
From what you wrote, it sounds like you've already been here a long time! Make yourself at home. I'm sure you'll like the place.

bigG
April 20th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Welcome, BeachBum! :beer: I'm an old guy, too. Started playing in '63!

The only difference I see between us right now is that you're a beach bum...and I'm just a bum!

Make yourself at home! :cool:

mrmudcat
April 20th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Welcome!

FrankenFretter
April 20th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Welcome from another West Coaster, although I'm a good way north of you.

MAXIFUNK
April 20th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the group!

NWBasser
April 21st, 2010, 04:07 PM
Welcome from a bottom-ender at the top of the west coast!

Brian Krashpad
April 23rd, 2010, 10:28 AM
Welcome Bummer!

I occasionally post at tdpri as well, but not on a regular basis. This is a cool place, you'll like it.

Kazz
April 25th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Welcome Don....I too post at the TDPRI.