PDA

View Full Version : J. Stone & J. Beck - I Put a Spell On You live

Blaze
April 22nd, 2010, 09:05 AM
Last night on Cbs ,pretty cool version with the Choir added..

Joss Stone sounds a little like a Janis reincarnation..

bunNRu4mBbY

duhvoodooman
April 22nd, 2010, 10:04 AM
Another good one from Jeff & Joss. Lordy, she's easy on the eyes....

3fkEDj-RItU

Tig
April 22nd, 2010, 03:30 PM
I watched it too last night. Jeff was really good. Not too over the top, but an excellent accompaniment to the vocals. I wasn't too impressed with that silver arm band thingie though! :thwap

Joss sang with more soul than pretty much any white woman in history has ever sung. I think she was trying a little too hard for a few bars, as was over annunciating syllables (1:11-1:25), but otherwise sang her heart out.

//I've actually been watching Idol this year, mostly because there are so many guitarists in the running. While he doesn't have the best voice, Casey James is a blues musician that might make something of himself.

The stand out talent is easily Crystal Bowersox. This girl can sing, really sing, and is very down to earth. She is the first Idol contestant in history that I'd buy an album from.

This is the first time I've ever liked this song:

hV0RPC6yHF0

DFr7ONasrN8

helliott
April 24th, 2010, 10:48 AM
That was hot -- the song and performance, I mean. She's an amazing talent.

Jimi75
April 24th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Got all of her cds in the car. Pretty good stuff, not to intense, perfect for sunny days when you drive to the beach :-)

The performance is cool but not groundbreaking, I found the one at Ronnie Scott's (think it was there) together with Josh a little better.

helliott
April 24th, 2010, 12:14 PM
It is Live at Ronnie Scott's, People Get Ready. Agree it's probably better. But this is pretty good, too.

Pickngrin
April 29th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Oh, yes, she is DVM! Thanks for the clip. Always loved that tune.

Another good one from Jeff & Joss. Lordy, she's easy on the eyes....

3fkEDj-RItU