PDA

View Full Version : Epi jr half stack... cheap!!!!

mrmudcat
April 22nd, 2010, 09:56 AM
Hey yall ..im getting rid of a hardly played (twice) stock jr half stack.

Head plus cab with eminence lady luck speaker.No flaws, rips, tears and used once or twice as stated .First $100-150 or best quick offer (pm offers)!!!! Shipping will be what it is. $150 offer and ill cover shipping:happy

No trades........cash talks:cool:

Check ebay best price and compare:AOK

snarph
May 11th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Is this sill available ?

mrmudcat
May 11th, 2010, 09:36 PM
yep .........still around

snarph
May 12th, 2010, 08:25 PM
isn't it fun playing tag

mrmudcat
May 12th, 2010, 08:42 PM
your it:happy

mrmudcat
May 17th, 2010, 04:18 AM
well still for sale but this is last update

snarph
May 18th, 2010, 08:21 PM
you buy any chance have an interest in a Vox AD30VT I Am trying to sell would trade

Kazz
July 30th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Sold!! :-)

Tig
July 30th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Sold!! :-)

Good purchase! Plenty of nice mod's available at http://www.bitmomusic.com/.

Oh, that Eminence Lady Luck speaker is a real sleeper... One of the best sounding - best bang for the buck speakers out there.

Kazz
July 31st, 2010, 05:35 AM
I will probably keep it stock at least for a while. I am interested in how it will take pedals. I love some of the tones I get out of my Vox AD30VT but it does not take pedals for crap :-) I am also slightly interested in how the AD30VT will sound through the cabinet of the Jr. I am guessing that once I get comfy with the jr, The VOX will not be as appealing.

tunghaichuan
August 1st, 2010, 08:16 AM
I will probably keep it stock at least for a while. I am interested in how it will take pedals. I love some of the tones I get out of my Vox AD30VT but it does not take pedals for crap :-) I am also slightly interested in how the AD30VT will sound through the cabinet of the Jr. I am guessing that once I get comfy with the jr, The VOX will not be as appealing.

Have no fear, the VJ takes pedals well. The stock cab is kind of middy, so to me, tube screamer-type pedals and those with a pronounced mid range don't sound all that good.

My main rig is a two VJs in stereo, both of which are completely stock version 3 amps. They don't need to be modded, but a few parts swapped out on the PCB and a better OT will make it sound better.