PDA

View Full Version : My Metal Project - Pls listen

Jimi75
April 30th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Hey folks,

You might remember that I was pretty busy during 2008/2009 composing an album for my former METAL band. You might remember that I posted some raw tracks and rehearsal recordings.

Well the guys entered the studio and recorded professionally. I am really very proud of what became out of our and my ideas and it feels good to see that the guys receive raving reviews.

I hope the metal fans among you like it.

http://www.myspace.com/bloodofgodmusic

Let me know what you think.

Jimi :dude

marnold
April 30th, 2010, 12:06 PM
In general I like what I hear. I was very glad to hear actual singing and very little Cookie Monster. Interesting dynamic changes throughout the songs. Sounds like some Yngwie-esque elements in the song structure. Am I remembering correctly that you aren't a part of the band anymore? The pictures aren't clear and have pseudonyms.

Radioboy950
April 30th, 2010, 12:54 PM
While not my style, the band sounds very tight and well-produced.
I listened to a couple tracks, and I do like “The Devil’s Rising”…nice changes throughout the tune, and great vocal work.

Jimi75
April 30th, 2010, 02:31 PM
In general I like what I hear. I was very glad to hear actual singing and very little Cookie Monster. Interesting dynamic changes throughout the songs. Sounds like some Yngwie-esque elements in the song structure. Am I remembering correctly that you aren't a part of the band anymore? The pictures aren't clear and have pseudonyms.

You are absolutey right. I was in the band while composing and recording the demo. This is the final production with a new guitarist who fills my spot. I am still a passive member, composing riffs with the other guitarist. Thanks for the kind comment! :dude

Jimi75
April 30th, 2010, 02:31 PM
While not my style, the band sounds very tight and well-produced.
I listened to a couple tracks, and I do like “The Devil’s Rising”…nice changes throughout the tune, and great vocal work.

Thank you!

deeaa
May 1st, 2010, 06:25 AM
Yeah, quite nice although not my 'usual listening' kind of music!

FrankAxtell
May 9th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Jimi,

This stuff really rocks...nice job!