PDA

View Full Version : Joe Bonamassa on Bob & Tom - Blue & Evil

duhvoodooman
May 1st, 2010, 09:45 AM
His singing isn't as strong as usual on this video, but it's still very enjoyable. And if you're a gear hound, some good shots of the new dark blue-green LP that I reported seeing in the 4/20 show in Albany NY. It does indeed appear to be a new JB signature model, since his name is visible on the truss rod cover.

zMoPLc8bay0

Jimi75
May 1st, 2010, 10:40 AM
Cool vid! Thanks for posting. That's obviously the BLUE sig. Man, this guitar looks awesome. Singing isn't the best, ture, but it seems that Joe can't hear himself very well. Anyways, great take, excellent guitar tone! :applause

Blaze
May 1st, 2010, 11:01 AM
Fine take as well but his tone is not as good as it is most of the time imho..
Not even sure he ll like that take..
Some monitoring problems seem to disturb him too..

marnold
May 1st, 2010, 11:47 AM
I've often wondered how musicians can even sound 1/2 way decent on that show. It's pretty early when I'm sure they've gigged the night before. I didn't see an amph there. Guessing he brought that little Marshall that he shows on the Albert Hall DVD instead of the four heads he usually uses.

warren0728
May 1st, 2010, 03:37 PM
from joe's facebook (posted by joe)....

"Soundcheck day for Bob and Tom... Two cables and a Bluesbreaker combo. Simple is better."

phoenix_p0
May 2nd, 2010, 05:31 AM
It wasn't until I came across the Fret boards that I'd even heard of JB, but he's rapidly becoming a favourite of mine.