PDA

View Full Version : Till LIfe Do Us Part

333maxwell
May 1st, 2010, 11:47 AM
Hey Gang.. long time no see.. been down for a few months.. had my non deaf ear infected and down with some real ick for a long long time.. absolutely next to being totally deaf.. BUT I am mostly recovered and back at it.

This is my getting back on the musical horse work, I just finished it a few hours ago.

The mix is still pending, being I still hear things like it is at the end of a tunnel, and with only one ear, if anyone has the time and patience to maybe have a listen .. the song has a lot of dynamic changes right down to the guitar/choir/orchestra at the end and quite honestly, it sounds to a one eared guy in a tunnel like I am close..

Needles to say I am still quite insecure that it even has merit, so I would enjoy any feedback.. especialy (part at 3:10 is horrid) kinds of thoughts.

There are two maybe 3 MP3 conversion clicks and pops I will clean up on the final ... I here those in there.. it was a conversion thing, not a mix thing.

Anyways, without further adieu, I present
Till Life Do Us Part
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9086810

An exercise in trying to get back on the horse.

The lyrics are a bit dark, hopefully the humor in the music balances it to be fun rather than creepy.

Thanks again.. peace~!

deeaa
May 1st, 2010, 10:43 PM
On laptop so can't comment much on the mix...can hear pretty much everything though, so should be fine. Quite interesting, original music!

Blaze
May 2nd, 2010, 10:02 AM
Great stuff max , i can hear your own signature..Nice guitar playin..:applause

333maxwell
May 3rd, 2010, 09:46 AM
Deea and Blaze..

Thanks for the ears and thoughts..

Quite glad that at least in essence you kind of 'got it' as I know it has to be dug into a bit to even make a heads or tails of it.. , and that isn't always easy or time friendly.

Very much appreciated..