PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing sideways

Spudman
May 6th, 2010, 07:38 AM
Welcome to spring. The wind is howling and it's snowing again. Arrrrgh! I looked out the window first thing when I got up and the snow is horizontal. Who dso I go to about changing the weather? Either change it or I want my money back.:mad

Jimi75
May 6th, 2010, 07:53 AM
The weather in May has been frustrating so far also here in good old Germany. Temperature diminshed by 50%, it's raining, it's icecold, wind is blowing, I hate it!!! About 100km away from here snow has fallen, too.

Dear Petrus - :bootyshake - eat this!

Robert
May 6th, 2010, 08:19 AM
We had snow yesterday too. But today it's much nicer. In Alberta, spring is always crazy - heat one day and snow the next is pretty common.

mainestratman
May 6th, 2010, 08:26 AM
As we say in Northern Maine: It ain't really snowin' unless it's horizontal.. lol

Bloozcat
May 6th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Wanna "trade" a little weather, Spud?

It'll be a hot and sunny 90 here today and humid. Sweaty armpit season has arrived...early.

Now if we could figure out a way to send you about 15 degrees of our heat and 20% percent of our humidity, would that work out for you? :D

Katastrophe
May 6th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Welcome to spring. The wind is howling and it's snowing again. Arrrrgh! I looked out the window first thing when I got up and the snow is horizontal. Who dso I go to about changing the weather? Either change it or I want my money back.:mad

Change the weather? Move to Texas. It was beautiful today. Of course, in about a month, I'll be *****ing about the oppressive heat and humidity...

sunvalleylaw
May 6th, 2010, 10:51 PM
No weather trading for me, thank you very much. We had a little less wind in this part of the state, but did have some, with a bit of snow too. I joined my summer mountain bike group for my first group ride of the season. It was snowing, almost sleet, as we began, but calmed down and held off for most of the ride. Started at low 40s and dropped from there. We rode out west of Hailey in the high desert sage and sandy soils, that were pretty tight due to the early season, found some new single track that was a lot of fun, and had a great time. No 90s for me thanks!

Here is the map of the riding area for the night. Looked a bit more green, with snow here and there in the shady areas and up high today.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/cloverleafride.jpg