PDA

View Full Version : Rockabilly lick - free lesson - Now with NEW haircut!

Robert
May 6th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Here's another free lesson freshly posted today, a Rockabilly style lick. A download option will be available on my website within a day or two, with TAB and Guitar Pro files.

This works fine over any kind blues, country or rockabilly type of tune. It sounds good over a static chord, or over a typical blues quickchange progression.

TwrQcrq4qFU

Tig
May 6th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Perfect lesson, Robert! Anyone can't help but to learn from that. Everything is covered with plenty of detail.

Robert
May 7th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Thanks. Did anyone notice my new hair do? :D

Jimi75
May 7th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Your haircut......man.....that's exactly what I meant in your hair-thread.....you did good Rob, you did good. That's a million times better than with a cap.

Ayyy look that old Tele, a rarely seen guest.

Lick sounds pretty cool, again a lick that one can use immediately.

Thanks for the lesson Rob.

:applause

Tig
May 7th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Your haircut......man.....that's exactly what I meant in your hair-thread.....you did good Rob, you did good. That's a million times better than with a cap.

Frampton has a similar cut, and rocks is well.
http://www.modernguitars.com/imagefiles/reviews/frampbirch/4.gifhttp://www.modernguitars.com/imagefiles/reviews/frampbirch/google.jpg

sumitomo
May 7th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Very Good Robert!Tasty lick,and showing how it works with the rhythm is a plus,also using long sleave shirt to focus attention on your hands another plus,great job!Sumi:D

Blaze
May 7th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Très bon Robert ...Hair cut is cool .

piebaldpython
May 7th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Great lesson Robert. Your usual detailed explanation at a speed that everyone can pick up the info.

Fancy sweatsuit huh???.....befitting a track star. :applause

Not too bad on the hair........though I would go shorter overall and definitely so in the front. Unfortunately, once the front section gets a smidge longer, it looks a glade of trees in the midst of the desert. That's exactly what happened to me and so I felled the glade and am happy with the stumps. :happy

Robert
May 7th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Hey, I think we are getting off topic now?! :crazyguy :rollover

Well I can go shorter. Will this get me more youtube views and better youtube comments?

Great lesson Robert. Your usual detailed explanation at a speed that everyone can pick up the info.

Fancy sweatsuit huh???.....befitting a track star. :applause

Not too bad on the hair........though I would go shorter overall and definitely so in the front. Unfortunately, once the front section gets a smidge longer, it looks a glade of trees in the midst of the desert. That's exactly what happened to me and so I felled the glade and am happy with the stumps. :happy