PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Georgia

Kestrel
May 12th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Hi everyone. New guy here on TheFret.net so after lurking for a while I decided to drop in officially. Seems like a nice friendly board to join.

Cheers
:beer:

Katastrophe
May 12th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Welcome, Kestrel! Stick around and post often!

bcdon
May 12th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Welcome aboard, Kestrel! :dude

guitarhack
May 12th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the Fret!

mrmudcat
May 12th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Where in georgia are ya brother????:poke

Welcome:french

sunvalleylaw
May 12th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Welcome Kestrel! Your handle reminds me of carbon bikes! I hope you have fun here.

Kestrel
May 12th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :thankyou

Mudcat, I reside in the armpit of Georgia. Right by the Chattanasty River: Columbus. Where the motto is: "We Live Here So You Won't Have To." :D

Tig
May 12th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Kestrel. Good to see you jumpin in on threads of all kind already. That's cool.

Tell us a bit more about your gear (saw your Jag (http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?p=173368#poststop)), music tastes, etc., or even Columbus, GA!

FrankenFretter
May 12th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the Fret!

mrmudcat
May 12th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Mudcat, I reside in the armpit of Georgia. Right by the Chattanasty River: Columbus. Where the motto is: "We Live Here So You Won't Have To." :D

If your in the armpit I hate to say where I am..........Outside Hotlanta out on 20 w before bama border:cool:

sumitomo
May 13th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Velcome,Now when Sun said bikes I had to look that up,cause I was thinking birds of prey.Anyways great group of folks here.Sumi:D

Robert
May 13th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Welcome, Mr Shoegazer! Glad you joined!

bcdon
May 13th, 2010, 10:29 AM
I've lived in places like that, and worse. Reminds me of the moto: "It ain't hell but you can see it from here!"

sunvalleylaw
May 13th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Velcome,Now when Sun said bikes I had to look that up,cause I was thinking birds of prey.Anyways great group of folks here.Sumi:D

Did you find it? Kestrel is a company that makes carbon frame bicycles. For road cycling and triathlons.

http://www.kestrelbicycles.com/

bigoldron
May 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM
If your in the armpit I hate to say where I am..........Outside Hotlanta out on 20 w before bama border:cool:

Welcome aboard Kestrel! If Columbus is the armpit, then welcome to the butt end of the state. I live in Southwest Georgia in a metropolis called "Donalsonville". We ARE the lower corner of the state.... :whatever:

mrmudcat
May 13th, 2010, 05:28 PM
I knew you were holding the bottom end down brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cool:

Brian Krashpad
May 17th, 2010, 09:32 AM
Welcome Kestrel!

If you are in Columbus, you may know a 'net buddy of mine, Glen. He runs Gorilla Music and I think he also has an ongoing open-mic at one of the venues downtown.

Cheers from Florida.