PDA

View Full Version : If those guys made a band...(by the sword)

Jimi75
May 13th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Listened to that songs about 20 times while working out today. The album version is awesome and the live version is sick, too. I think the singer looks a little bit like the one of the two thieves in "Home Alone" with McAuley Culkin.

owTpE16d0dY

Commodore 64
May 13th, 2010, 04:45 AM
OMG that guys voice was like jamming an icepick in my cochlea.

FrankenFretter
May 13th, 2010, 06:54 AM
This is one of my favorites on the Slash album. Better than anything on Cosmic Egg, IMO.

sumitomo
May 13th, 2010, 07:26 AM
OMG that guys voice was like jamming an icepick in my cochlea.

I had to look that up (cochlea)I thought you were gettin kinky on us.:crazyguy Learn sumpin new everday! Sumi:D

Commodore 64
May 13th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I really like Slash's guitar playing, but he's a middle-aged man with a Frosty The Snowman top hat and a perm (or wig). Come on dude.

I also thought that it was incredibly corny when the bass player ran to the forefront after the long intro to rock harder or something with some ultimate hair flipping. Douche chills galore.

Spudman
May 13th, 2010, 08:12 AM
I had to look that up (cochlea)I thought you were gettin kinky on us.:crazyguy Learn sumpin new everday! Sumi:D

Me too. Thanks for the vocabulary augmentation.:cool:

Tig
May 13th, 2010, 08:46 AM
I really like Slash's guitar playing, but he's a middle-aged man with a Frosty The Snowman top hat and a perm (or wig). Come on dude.

That's his real hair (maybe some dye for the greys). His mother is black, which is where the curls come from. I'll agree that the hat is, um, old hat!

On a side note, he got his name from one of his high school friend's dad, actor Seymour Cassel.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Seymour_Cassel2.jpg

Benefits of reading his autobiography.

markb
May 13th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Nah, he's from Liverpoool. It's just a typical scouse perm

http://www.electronicfiles.net/files/12464/scouser.jpg