PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players in the Boston area

tremoloman
May 13th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for musicians to jam with in the Boston area. I live 20 minutes south of Boston.

My previous band split up and I'm looking to get something going once again.

Whether you want to just hang out and jam, start a band, or whatever I'm game. I would love to put together a new rock band going at some point but I'm open to pretty much anything. Jamming is such fun and I miss it dearly. Whether it is classic rock, blues, metal, or whatever I'm open to just about anything. :)

I have two drummers thus far but that's it.

If interested, please let me know.

Take care,
Trem

Katastrophe
May 14th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Man, I wish I lived near ya, Trem.

Good luck finding some good folks!

tremoloman
May 19th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Man, I wish I lived near ya, Trem.

Good luck finding some good folks!

Thanks man... I wish I lived closer to everyone here too! :)

I'll get something going eventually. Being unemployed has been tough on my psyche and music always cheers me up. Practicing by myself just doesn't cut it anymore once you've been in a band and performed live.

Sooner or later it'll happen... until then I'll keep on lookin'!

Take care,
Trem

Robert
May 19th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Sorry to hear you're unemployed. Perhaps you can spend some time jamming along to backing tracks and videos, while you get a new band going?

tremoloman
May 19th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I do have a recorder I still don't know how to use. Maybe I can get off my duff and start learning how to use it. I tend to tune out quickly if something isn't easy to use. My Boss BR1600CD is supposed to be easy but I never got motivated enough to put in the time to learn it.

OK... you got to me! Starting next week I'll start devoting at least an hour a day on the recorder. I think it will inspire me and get me back to playing regularly... I hope. :P

C'mon Boston jammers... lemme hear from ya!