PDA

View Full Version : It seems like christmas is around the corner.

SuperSwede
October 6th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Guess what.. some stores here have already started to sell christmas stuff.. It seems like its earlier every year. I dont mind small decorative santas, or blinking lights, but I think it´s a bit too early.

https://www.hardrock.com/estore/pinclub/pincatalog/pinImages/30/15068.jpg

Cranium
October 6th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I never get anything for christmas :(.

Katastrophe
October 6th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Some of the stores around here started putting up Christmas stuff in September. IMO, it takes all the fun out of what should be the happiest time of the year.

warren0728
October 6th, 2006, 02:53 PM
pretty soon there will be a christmas dept. year round in the big box stores....

ww

Tone2TheBone
October 6th, 2006, 08:02 PM
These next 2 months are gonna fly anyway so Christmas will come and go like a blink.

SuperSwede
October 6th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Tone, you are probably right. But christmas sure isnt what it used to be. I´m not trying to be all that conservative, but I think its sad that the kids today cannot have the more peaceful kind of christmas that we grew up with.

duhvoodooman
October 7th, 2006, 08:16 AM
I never get anything for christmas :(.
Not a good boy, huh? ;)

I heard that good boys get the presents, and bad boys get the girls.... :D

Cranium
October 7th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Is that right DVM ;)

Tone2TheBone
October 9th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Tone, you are probably right. But christmas sure isnt what it used to be. I´m not trying to be all that conservative, but I think its sad that the kids today cannot have the more peaceful kind of christmas that we grew up with.

I smell an interesting story. What do you mean exactly?

SuperSwede
October 9th, 2006, 12:25 PM
I smell an interesting story. What do you mean exactly?

Well, I dont know really... just whining about how the christmas of today aint what it used to be... or something like that. :p

JLefty
October 12th, 2006, 08:50 AM
I don't like it that they put up Christmas decor early. I really can't get into it until after Thanksgiving!! :)

Tone2TheBone
October 12th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I don't like it that they put up Christmas decor early. I really can't get into it until after Thanksgiving!! :)

Dang Walmart anyway! ;)