PDA

View Full Version : Has tOt left the planet?

tjcurtin1
May 19th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Anybody heard from tOt? I looked and it's been about 2 months since his last visit - and he's been a 3+ posts-a-day man (er, alien...).

Spudman
May 19th, 2010, 06:56 PM
I don't think he (it's) ever really been on planet to begin with. I sure do miss the cryptic diatribe though.

ZMAN
May 20th, 2010, 06:59 AM
He left Area 9 for the home planet and will be back in three years!

Jimi75
May 20th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Where can we reach each other, in case of doubt?
Nobody has to post private data, but at least a link to one's band page or so would give us a hint in case somebody's absent for more than 6 months.

poodlesrule
May 20th, 2010, 09:00 AM
He left Area 9 for the home planet and will be back in three years!

maybe he will bring offsprings with him?

Katastrophe
May 20th, 2010, 11:15 AM
I don't think he (it's) ever really been on planet to begin with. I sure do miss the cryptic diatribe though.

+1. And "Cryptic Diatribe" would be a good prog/metal band name.

I personally think that tOt has solved the issue of installing an edison cable into the flux capacitor of an amph, and we'll be assured soon that it will turn on 1000000000 out of 1000000000 times, complete with screaming solos.

tjcurtin1
May 20th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Where can we reach each other, in case of doubt?
Nobody has to post private data, but at least a link to one's band page or so would give us a hint in case somebody's absent for more than 6 months.

I tried sending him an email through the Fret, but it bounced back - no response to a PM... Hope that all is well, but as Jimi indicates, it could be impossible to contact a missing member unless they are in contact with other Fretters besides at the Fret.

duhvoodooman
May 21st, 2010, 07:53 AM
I have his e-mail address and dropped him a line. Hopefully, he'll stop by....