PDA

View Full Version : Am i about to be screwed?

eazypop
May 20th, 2010, 09:36 AM
I'm busy trading my epiphone dot studio for a danelectro U2 56, but i'm not sur if it's a real model... he told me that he put on the bigsby himself, but if you look at the headstock you don't see the traditional danelectro logo (danelectro from up to down) but a "D" with wings... i've been searching the net for similar headstocks but i couldn't find any...

please let me know cause the U2 56 is my most favourite guitar ever and i would feel so f*****g depressed if i got screwed over!

thnx

link: http://www.tweedehands.nl/muziek/muziekinstrumenten/elektrische-gitaar/danelectro-u2-56-71863816.html

mainestratman
May 20th, 2010, 10:09 AM
the U2 56 is my most favourite guitar ever and i would feel so f*****g depressed if i got screwed over!

I don't know anything about Danelectro, but it seems to me that if the Epi is your "most favourite guitar ever", then maybe you shouldn't be trading it..?

Eric
May 20th, 2010, 10:40 AM
I don't know anything about Danelectro, but it seems to me that if the Epi is your "most favourite guitar ever", then maybe you shouldn't be trading it..?
The way I read it, that's the guitar he's trading for.

hubberjub
May 20th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Looks like a Dano headstock to me. I wouldn't think people were making counterfeit Dalelectro reissues. They are a fairly inexpensive guitar to start with.

Auriemma
May 20th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Email pics of the guitar in question to Danelectro Customer Service. Tell them your situation. They should be able to help. Or call!

mainestratman
May 20th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Oh, oops.. yup. Eric, you're right.

I need to pay less attention to the cleavage on TV when I'm answering posts.. lol