PDA

View Full Version : Boss Me-10

6STRINGS 9LIVES
October 7th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Just picked this puppy up today , been looking for one forever . They were made in the early 90's and sold for around 750.00 then . The ME-10 is a fully integrated guitar effects processor in a user-friendly floor-pedal configuration. It features analog overdrive and 14 other effects nine of which can be used simultaneously. The ME-10 has 128 memory locations, a built-in tuner and is fully MIDI compatible.Typical amazing boss chorus, and delay .. haven't had much of a chance to mess with it yet but i dialed in a Gilmour delay/verb in seconds ..very cool .. the reverb is very nice as well and the od is very useable ..so far i'm impresed . you can fully edit and save all the patches and it has stereo outs .I've been noodling with surf sounds lately and am looking to get that Dick Dale throb maybe this will help . The sweet part is I nabbed/stole this thing today for 125 bucks along with a bag of cables from a friend who was cleaning out his garage . I'LL post a review once i put it through its paces ....6S9L

SuperSwede
October 7th, 2006, 11:30 PM
oooOOhhh.. Congrats 6S9l !
I´ve had both the ME-6 and 10. Both are very good units, the distorsion/overdrive is nothing but excellent.

Tone2TheBone
October 9th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Just picked this puppy up today , been looking for one forever . They were made in the early 90's and sold for around 750.00 then . The ME-10 is a fully integrated guitar effects processor in a user-friendly floor-pedal configuration. It features analog overdrive and 14 other effects nine of which can be used simultaneously. The ME-10 has 128 memory locations, a built-in tuner and is fully MIDI compatible.Typical amazing boss chorus, and delay .. haven't had much of a chance to mess with it yet but i dialed in a Gilmour delay/verb in seconds ..very cool .. the reverb is very nice as well and the od is very useable ..so far i'm impresed . you can fully edit and save all the patches and it has stereo outs .I've been noodling with surf sounds lately and am looking to get that Dick Dale throb maybe this will help . The sweet part is I nabbed/stole this thing today for 125 bucks along with a bag of cables from a friend who was cleaning out his garage . I'LL post a review once i put it through its paces ....6S9L

6S9L - Wow thats pretty neat. No cables to connect between them either! :) I've been delving into pedals lately and you mentioning the Gilmour delay/verb sound caught my attention. What sound would this be exactly? Delay in how many seconds? Repeats? Es'plan. :)