PDA

View Full Version : Sinigin' the song to death (J.Beck/J.Stone)

Jimi75
May 24th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Yesterday, I was happy to hear that Jeff Beck would play live in Germany's biggest TV show, aired live from the arena of Mallorca in Spain. Guests in that show always have to play live. Then came the moment I was waiting for, and the moderator said Jeff BEck and Joss Stone....mmmmhhh...Put a spell on you....Jeff wa great, played through two miked and dimed Fender Blues Juniors. What a sound! No pedal, just the guitar straight into the amph. BUT folks, I hate it soooooooooooooo much when most of the time female singers miss to set a point in their phrasing. Joss was continously singing, here some notes, there some notes, she had no dynamic in her singing, she was singing full throat all the time..............it really went heavy on my nerves and I was piss** in some way, 'cause she simply ruined the show with her big ego rusty voice shouting. We do not often get the chance to enjoy some good blues music in tv shows over here in Germany, so this could have been the moment....sadly she fu**** it up! :nope

Tig
May 24th, 2010, 05:51 AM
She was over the top as well during a recent awards show. Sounds like she topped her previous over the top record in Mallorca!

Robert
May 24th, 2010, 08:11 AM
I heard he uses Pro Juniors.