PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mark.

Spudman
October 8th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Happy Birthday Libra Looper!

May you find time to enjoy your new age. It's going to be hard to pull yourself away from your Loop Station.:D

SuperSwede
October 8th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Another birthday? Happy Birthday Mark!

warren0728
October 9th, 2006, 04:28 AM
happy birthday mark.....hope you got loopy!! :D :DR

ww

Robert
October 9th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Happy Loopy! I have to get a looper pedal too and my birthday is only a couple of months away...

tot_Ou_tard
October 9th, 2006, 06:54 AM
YEA!!! Happy B'day Mark!

Nelskie
October 9th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Happy B-day Mark! Who'da thunk that getting "loopy" on your birthday wouldn't even have to involve drinking!!?? ;)

Tim
October 9th, 2006, 08:06 AM
I personally I think that all of us Fretters should celebrate our birthdays early and go get a looper for ourselves. We all deserve it. Actually GAS has been under control on the Fret Net except for an outbreak here and there. The looper videos on YouTube really opened my eyes to what they can do.

warren0728
October 9th, 2006, 08:09 AM
hhhhmmmm....conner's birthday is on friday....maybe he needs a looper!! :rolleyes:

we are taking him and a buddy to the clapton/trucks/cray show on friday!!

ww

Tone2TheBone
October 9th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Happy happy Mark. Take me with you Warren!

Spudman
October 9th, 2006, 10:15 AM
hhhhmmmm....conner's birthday is on friday....maybe he needs a looper!! :rolleyes:

we are taking him and a buddy to the clapton/trucks/cray show on friday!!

ww

[tap]
Conner needs a looper, Conner needs a looper, Conner needs a looper, Conner needs a looper, Conner needs a looper, Conner needs a looper...(return to beginning)

See how good they work!:D

Mark
October 9th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys!

Spudman
October 9th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys! Thank you guys!

Conner needs a looper, Thank you guys! Conner needs a looper, Thank you guys! Conner needs a looper, Thank you guys! Conner needs a looper, Thank you guys! Conner needs a looper, Thank you guys! Conner needs a looper

Just added one more loop.:D

duhvoodooman
October 9th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Happy B.D. Mark!! Guess you're planning on spending your special day goin' round in circles! ;) :DR