PDA

View Full Version : My First Post..

Rockermann
June 17th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Hi folks,

I happened to stumble across Deeaa posting over here and thought I better sign up. If he's got so many posts, there must be something right going on over here. :thumbsup

I've been playing about 30 years. Did it professionally for about 7 years back in the 80s. Now, I'm an every day working stiff, but with a sweet hobby. Nothing like the guitar to take you away from those every day blues.

Deeaa is our vocalist in Project-43. There's hardly better than him around and he plays a mean guitar too. I'm looking forward to all the interaction over there. I'm sure I'll pick up quite a bit...

Thanks for having me...

sunvalleylaw
June 17th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Welcome Rockermann! I am a dad age/level hobbiest, (though I aspire to be more), and a lover of indie music. Glad you joined us!

FrankenFretter
June 17th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Welcome aboard, Rockerman. Any friend of Dee's is welcome here!

riverrick
June 17th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Welcome Rockerman....your gonna love it here. Lots of good info on this site.

Rockermann
June 17th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks everyone! What a nice welcome. I'm sure I am going to love it here. I've read a lot of great stuff already.

Bow
June 17th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Howdy for another recent transplant here

Tig
June 17th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Welcome to The Fret, Rockermann!
Any friend of Deeaa's is, well, a friend of Deeaa's... Just kidding! :poke :D

Plenty of good people here from all over the world. The Fret is almost as addictive as playing and buying guitars.

MAXIFUNK
June 17th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Welcome aboard yeah this is one of the coolest places on the internet.

Robert
June 17th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Päivää!

Glad to have you here!

deeaa
June 17th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Steve, you're being too modest! For the regular dwellers, Steve is not only a band member of P-43, he's the primus motor; mixer, producer and the composer of most all songs we've ever done, quite the powerhouse. Plus of late, also some vocal work even! Glad to have u here; you'll soon discover this place has the best people around hanging here. Just a killer place to talk anything guitar. There isn't a day I don't check what's going on here and every day I learn something new&cool from the folk here.

And thanks guys for the comments; indeed just the thing that makes me feel so right at home with the fretters :-)

Kazz
June 17th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Hi folks,

I happened to stumble across Deeaa posting over here and thought I better sign up. If he's got so many posts, there must be something right going on over here. :thumbsup

Thanks for having me...

Welcome to the madness.....question is.....you know deaaa in real life and you still came over here.....I am not sure I would have admitted I know him...so in my book that makes you ok.....lmao

bcdon
June 17th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Welcome aboard, Mr. Rockermann! Any friend of Deeaa must be A-OKAY. I don't know Deeaa personally that is how I know that rule of thumb is so true. ;-)

Spudman
June 17th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Hi Rockerman. :wave: Welcome to the forum.

Rockermann
June 18th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Thanks again to everyone. It certainly 'feel like home' around here already.

Dee, thanks for the props... I really appreciate that. I just don't know if my head will fit through the door now. I may be trapped in the room I'm in. :)

Monkus
June 18th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Welcome !!!

Eric
June 18th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

player
June 20th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome Rockerman or Steve whichever you prefer. :thumbsup

Rockermann
June 21st, 2010, 07:42 AM
Welcome Rockerman or Steve whichever you prefer.

Either works. Thanks for the welcome!

Kazz
June 22nd, 2010, 04:28 AM
Well that does it....we just cannot afford another Steve around here.

Rockermann
June 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM
Those Steve's are usually pretty nice guys... at least in my experience. :)

Brian Krashpad
July 2nd, 2010, 06:09 AM
Welcome Steve!

duhvoodooman
July 13th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Welcome to TheFret, Steve! :applause

mrmudcat
August 3rd, 2010, 09:55 AM
welcome