PDA

View Full Version : E Blues Clip...

Blaze
June 21st, 2010, 10:21 AM
While i was cleaning stuff on my old PCs to transfer datas in a brand new external hard drive , i founded this slide guitar (yep, slide again) take ive made few months ago and that i had forgot about ..

So here it is in E ...Blackstar Ht5 amp , Xotic BB , ?? guitar.. on Audacity software..

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9304304

marnold
June 21st, 2010, 12:29 PM
Good stuff, Blazes. I like listening to stuff like this even though I've never really attempted to play it.

piebaldpython
July 1st, 2010, 08:17 PM
WOW!!! Awesome stuff there Blaze. I love the slightly overdriven sound.....kind of a mix of Landreth and Trucks in your approach.

Did you use a flatpick or fingers for this? Keep up the great work.
SLIDE is an art in and of itself.

Meritone Music
July 5th, 2010, 11:33 AM
While i was cleaning stuff on my old PCs to transfer datas in a brand new external hard drive , i founded this slide guitar (yep, slide again) take ive made few months ago and that i had forgot about ..

So here it is in E ...Blackstar Ht5 amp , BB booster , ?? guitar.. on Audacity software..

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9304304

great stuff Blaze, I LOVE slide guitar and you got a good feel going on there..

Blaze
July 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM
great stuff Blaze, I LOVE slide guitar and you got a good feel going on there..

WOW!!! Awesome stuff there Blaze. I love the slightly overdriven sound.....kind of a mix of Landreth and Trucks in your approach.

Did you use a flatpick or fingers for this? Keep up the great work.
SLIDE is an art in and of itself.

Thanks both for the positive comments..

(piebaldpython)- I'm playin slide with the fingers, always, for better control on picking a string while damping the others..

street music
July 7th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Sounds good Blaze, I've tried slide a little bit but it's not easy for me.

helliott
July 7th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Great greasy soul! Wish I could play slide like that. Assume that's open E you are referring to. Do you play open tuning and fingers in gigs as well as recording? I can't get enough volume playing live to dump the pick. But I can't play that well anyway, so it's not huge.

Robert
July 7th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Blaze, you are the Fret.Net King of Slide!

Nuff said.

sumitomo
July 7th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Awesome Blaze!! I always look forward to your slide clips now,You have a great feel for phrasing and that is some sweet tone,seems like everyone of your clips get better.Sumi:D

Blaze
July 8th, 2010, 11:35 AM
A big '' Merci '' to you guys for the nice comments ..:thankyou

FrankenFretter
July 8th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Very nice. I enjoyed it very much.