PDA

View Full Version : Question about profiles

LeadedEL84
June 21st, 2010, 06:37 PM
I'm fairly new here. Been a member a couple months now and have posted just a few times. Was a visiter a while before registering. I have recently been figuring out the user CP and getting my features set the way I want. Before I didn't know how my public profile looked to others. I figured out how to view it as everyone else sees it. While viewing this I noticed on the left hand side(right under the area where it tells your join date and number of posts),it says "referals". It says I have 1 referal. What does this mean? How did I get it? Is it good or bad? I honestly don't remember doing anything bad. I don't want to be punished. I had enough trips to the Principals office when I was a kid.:spank LOL

Spudman
June 21st, 2010, 08:45 PM
The referral thing is when someone drops your name when they register. You get 1 referral when that happens and someone signs up...plus a free dinner at Red Lobster. (see Robert about your dinner):hungry ;)

LeadedEL84
June 21st, 2010, 11:31 PM
The referral thing is when someone drops your name when they register. You get 1 referral when that happens and someone signs up...plus a free dinner at Red Lobster. (see Robert about your dinner):hungry ;)

Woo Hoo! :happy A free Lobster dinner beats a butt woopin' any day. Now,who is this I have to see about my dinner? :drool: ;)

Seriously though,that is great. It makes sense to me now. I told a guy I met through ebay about this place. I guess I missed the referal thing when I was reading the board rules and membership policies.

Robert
June 22nd, 2010, 07:56 AM
Actually, for 2010, the free dinners will be available at Spudman's residence, although it might be a picnic lunch at a top of mountain.

Spudman
June 22nd, 2010, 08:31 AM
Actually, for 2010, the free dinners will be available at Spudman's residence, although it might be a picnic lunch at a top of mountain.

We can do dinner in the valley for sure...but you're probably going to get leftovers.