PDA

View Full Version : New Les Paul on the way!

Plank_Spanker
October 11th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I just ordered a Limited Edition Standard - "Pacific Reef" finish with white binding, 60's neck, ebony board, BurstBucker Pro pickups, white rings, nickel hardware.

It should be on my doorstep around the middle of November. Woohoo!!!!:D

duhvoodooman
October 11th, 2006, 07:18 PM
YOU DOG!! Nice!!! Gorgeous color, too--I really like blue guitars!

Guess it pays to be a workin' musician, raking in the big buck$! I'll have to wait for my rich uncle to die. Wait a minute, I don't have a rich uncle....

Plank_Spanker
October 11th, 2006, 07:27 PM
YOU DOG!! Nice!!! Gorgeous color, too--I really like blue guitars!

Guess it pays to be a workin' musician, raking in the big buck$! I'll have to wait for my rich uncle to die. Wait a minute, I don't have a rich uncle....

Big bucks for gigs? LMAO!!!!!!! One gig might pay the bar tab and keep me in gas and smokes for a week....

I just have a great wife who truly understands my guitar addiction...........and a good line of credit. :D

Tone2TheBone
October 11th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Spank that plank son and keep them Gibsons comin'. Congrats! The white rings and the pacific reef should look stunning.

SuperSwede
October 12th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Sweet! I hope your wife understands that she now has some serious competition :D

kerc
October 12th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Very cool! Pics and clips when you get it. :D

Plank_Spanker
October 12th, 2006, 03:41 PM
I'll definitely post some pics. I'm going to GC this weekend to get a set of Schaller strap locks for it. They'll go on before I play one note on it.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. :D

Edit update - It's back ordered and won't be shipped sooner than 12 December........looks like Christmas after all! :D